BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Nicole C.
Arlington, TX
It's not the best out there on the market, but it's also not the worst either. I don't find myself using this as much as I do with my other moisturizers. I have dry skin so every time I apply the moisturizer to my face it seems that I use X2 as more than I would with other moisturizers and when I use that much it seems to burn my eyes.
Emily S.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I've used this product for years! I have very dry skin and get occasional breakouts but this product does wonders for my dry skin and keeps my skin clear because of the salicylic acid! I've recommended to a friend who has similar skin type and she loves it too! Also very affordable!!
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
Love this moisturizer! It is so moisturizing underneath makeup and I use it everyday. It is a must have for me. I really enjoy it because it combats acne with a nice formula along with moisturizing instead of drying my skin out like typical acne products.
Lauren S.
Dunnellon, FL
I have combination skin so it can be really difficult to find a good moisturizer that will actually moisturize and not make my skin greasy or sticky. This has become one of my 'go-to's , unlike most other moisturizers , this one smells great and leaves your skin clean and fresh feeling!
Tifany V.
I love this product. It makes my face feel fresh right after I wash my face. Since it is a moisturizer, it doesn't dry out my face like other acne products. I have normal to dry skin and this is a great product. Very pleased with its results.
Jamera C.
In love with this product. It's a great moisturizer. I especially use it when getting out of the shower when my pores are still open and my skin just absorbs it. I really like it because it doesn't leave my face with a greasy feeling at all.
Katy A.
Cranston, RI
This is a product I tend to use once in a while, or seasonally. I have sensitive skin and find that if I overuse this or regularly use this I go from dry to oily in an instant. When I need some moisture it does the job, but sometimes too much.
Sarah D.
I use this moisturizer in the morning before makeup and at night after i wipe my face with acetone. It does wonders for your face. It is most important to use a moisturizer everyday to keep your face hydrated. For the longest time I never used a moisturizer but now that I use it and see the difference it makes, I will not go a day without it.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
My husband uses this and it is my go to if I don't have anything better. It's a staple in our bathroom. I do not have acne prone skin and I still really like it. When my boys get older and need moisturizer this will be the one they start with.
Katty X.
San Francisco, CA
This is just like any other moisturizer. It leaves my skin kind of oily but it helps with the dry-ness. It's good for it's price, $6 at target but for my money, good if you're on a budget. But for me, i personally would not repurchase this.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?