BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Emily S.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I've used this product for years! I have very dry skin and get occasional breakouts but this product does wonders for my dry skin and keeps my skin clear because of the salicylic acid! I've recommended to a friend who has similar skin type and she loves it too! Also very affordable!!
Patricia I.
Ewa Beach, HI
I get this product because it gets the job done. The price of this moisturizer is very affordable. This product can be found at most mass retailers and drugstores. It is not the best in the world, but for my oily/combo complexion it does what it needs to do. I have bought this product several times. I would buy it again. If there is another alternative that is around the same price, I'll try it.
Angelica B.
I tried this moisturizer while out visiting my roommate's family and I loved it. I am not sure if I would buy it at the moment because my skin is extremely sensitive right now this moisturizer is especially good for combination skin types.
amber r.
I discovered this moisturizer recently and I must say it has become my holy grail moisturizer. I have acne prone skin so I have always been hesitant to use moisturizer on my face because I thought it would cause breakouts but when I heard about this oil free moisturizer I had to try it. I'm so happy I did because it does wonders for my skin.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
Love this moisturizer! It is so moisturizing underneath makeup and I use it everyday. It is a must have for me. I really enjoy it because it combats acne with a nice formula along with moisturizing instead of drying my skin out like typical acne products.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
This moisturizer is perfect for those with combination skin, or are prone to occasionally breaking out. My breakouts are mostly hormone related, and this helps me keep it in check! Of course some acne is hard to hide from, but it helps a lot.
Tifany V.
I love this product. It makes my face feel fresh right after I wash my face. Since it is a moisturizer, it doesn't dry out my face like other acne products. I have normal to dry skin and this is a great product. Very pleased with its results.
Jamera C.
In love with this product. It's a great moisturizer. I especially use it when getting out of the shower when my pores are still open and my skin just absorbs it. I really like it because it doesn't leave my face with a greasy feeling at all.
Katty X.
San Francisco, CA
This is just like any other moisturizer. It leaves my skin kind of oily but it helps with the dry-ness. It's good for it's price, $6 at target but for my money, good if you're on a budget. But for me, i personally would not repurchase this.
ronessha b.
Valdosta, GA
I love this product got it in a kit with two other products , it was a three step process however it works great by it self. If you have dry and sensitive skin and are pron to breakouts this product keeps you moisturized and soothes dry skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?