BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
My husband uses this and it is my go to if I don't have anything better. It's a staple in our bathroom. I do not have acne prone skin and I still really like it. When my boys get older and need moisturizer this will be the one they start with.
Sarah D.
I use this moisturizer in the morning before makeup and at night after i wipe my face with acetone. It does wonders for your face. It is most important to use a moisturizer everyday to keep your face hydrated. For the longest time I never used a moisturizer but now that I use it and see the difference it makes, I will not go a day without it.
Alexis W.
Greeneville, TN
I love this moisturizer!! Ive used this product for about 3 months and it actually cleared my skin up very well. I love the cooling effect it has on your skin. Its not oily at all, and doesn't take very much product at once.
Emily L.
River Forest, IL
This product promises to moisturize as well as fight acne, which is something I have been seeking for quite some time. It's s reasonably light moisturizer and works fairly well to combat oily areas. However, I find that it dries out my skin even more rather than moisturizing dry areas. I like to keep it around but it should be used sparingly.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
I have been using this for a few years now and it works great! My skin is usually feeling dry after washing my face and once I use this moisturizer my skin feel smooth and supple. You only need a small amount so one bottle lasts for a long time!
Lauren S.
Dunnellon, FL
I have combination skin so it can be really difficult to find a good moisturizer that will actually moisturize and not make my skin greasy or sticky. This has become one of my 'go-to's , unlike most other moisturizers , this one smells great and leaves your skin clean and fresh feeling!
I usually have pretty dry skin, especially around my T zone and this works perfectly for me. Just slather a tiny bit on and I'm good for the entire day. A little goes a long way. Only negative thing is the smell, but it can't be helped since it has ingredients to help with breakouts.
Brenna D.
Vancouver, WA
I've always had really clear skin, and I have to partially credit Clean & Clear. I've been using the same brand of moisturizers since I was 13 years old, so 12 years. It's great as just a moisturizers or mixed with some foundation for a tint.
Kristin H.
I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer I don't have perticularly problematic skin and I borrowed this from my sister after running out of my regular one and I liked it so much I ended up buying one of my own. I can't say how well this works for acne but it's a great moisturizer.
Shyleen C.
Akron, OH
Cannot tell you how many times I have repurchased this. It is my go to moisturizer and lasts pretty long for just using two pumps a day. My face wash usually dries my skin out and this always helps to put the moisture right back into my skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?