BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lauren M.
Newport News, VA
Coming from a dry skinned person, I was not totally wowed by this product. When applying, it makes your skin feel tingly and clean and well, like something is working! I assume that's due to the salycilic acid. However, after a few minutes my very dry skin would return to its normal state of dryness. So if you use a harsh facial wash that dries skin, I wouldn't recommend this as a moisturizer. Maybe for more oily skin it's a better option.
Felicia E.
Valparaiso, IN
This product is decent, I would use it again if I wasn't on a face prescription that already dries my acne. This would be a good pair with a spot treatment and I would not use it with other drying cleansers. Be careful of pairing this with too many other acne products that are high in benzol or salicylic acid. Other than that, I have gone through two to three bottles of this and have no issue! The texture is light and I like the pump.
Ashley T.
BROOKLYN, NY
My favorite moisturizer. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft after i apply it. In the hot or cold weather my skin always feels moisturizered. This is also an oil free moisturizer, I have dry skin but I have am oily T zone. So, this moisturizer is perfect for me. And it helps clear acne with the salicylic acid.
Melina C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely LOVE this product. This product has not only helped me control my acne and properly control my oily skin, but with just one pump it's enough to cover my entire face. This product is a good amount that will last you many weeks if not a whole month. The cream is soft and leaves your skin feeling extremely fresh. This is my everyday moisturizer and best friend. This product is affordable and you can always find it at your local pharmacies and popular big stores. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend this product as it's very efficient and extremely helpful!
Mireya V.
I really like this moisturizer. I barely started using it. I actually got it at wal mart in this bundle pack. So far I feel it is effective. I feel it working on my skin. I actually got a very good price, the bundle included the cleanser, toner and moisturizer for $8 or $9 very good price. I would recommend people to give this a try.
rebekkka g.
The only moisturizer that has worked for my oily skin. I love the pump it makes it easy. I've bought this since I was a teen and love to keep it on my shelf. This product goes above and beyond my expectations. If you have oily skin then I would say go buy this. It doesn't make you oily or greasy either.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
This was the first moisturizer that I ever used. I began using this product as a teen and have continued using it as an adult on and off. I typically grab for this moisturizer when I am breaking out and want moisturizing relief or when I go without makeup. It has a very pleasant scent and I love how light weight it feels on my face. This is another one of those classic products that continues to work for me even as I age.
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product about 2 times per week when I am getting particularly bad breakouts. I love it because I can still use this product to help treat acne even though I have dry skin without it drying my skin too much. Acne control products have a tendency to contain alot of alcohol and other drying ingredients but because this is a lotion, it doesn't leave my already dry skin feeling overly parched. And it's oil free!
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
I use to use this product and thought it worked great but after using other things I realized how much it didn't work for my skin. I have extremely dry eczema skin and at first it felt great but moments later it would sink in and I would still feel dry. My makeup didn't look great and had the dry look as well. I don't know if it really helped with acne. Could possibly work for a different skin type but not for mine.
Lyndsey J.
Athens, GA
The moisturizer feels light and has a very faint smell. It is worth the typical drug store price and does the job. I made the purchase at Ulta as I was in the search for new moisturizer for my oily skin. I would most likely not by the product again and instead opt for something that helps more with dark spots and includes more SPF. However, the moisturizer still does its job and feels good before applying my makeup.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?