BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tayler A.
Stafford, VA

I have been looking for a really good moisturizer that can effectively help my dry face after I wash. After a lot of searching through different companies for a low priced moisturizer, the clean and clear oil-free dual action moisturizer is the perfect match for me. and I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to effectively moisturize dry skin.
Aidan S.
Berkeley, CA
I have been using this for years and won't give it up. I use other things too, though, and I would avoid this completely if you're peeling because this only exacerbates that problem due to it containing benzoyl peroxide. Other than that, it's perfection.
Jme M.
Florence, KY
This is my favorite moisturizer! It keeps my combination skin in check. I can use it when I'm having dry days or oily days, and I don't have to worry about switching up moisturizers. Also, it seems like a bottle lasts forever! A little goes a long way.
s g.
This product I have found to be just ok. I don't find that it helps fight acne and it doesn't provide deep moisture but it doesn't negatively impact any portion of my skincare either. It is simply ok as a very light moisturizer. I would not repurchase it.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a nice, gently moisturizer that definitely kept my skin hydrated. I bought this from Target while it was on sale, and I was very impressed by this product. The packaging is nice, it's nothing too special. I will be buying this product again!
Ashley B.
Woodsfield, OH
Clean and Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer is great for my combination skin. It leaves my skin moisturized but not oily. I am dedicated to using this product through the cold winter months. However, I use a lighter product durilng the summer.
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
Love this moisturizer! Perfect for mornings before I put on my makeup. I've been using it for a while now. Great price point too! I generally get it from Walmart or Walgreens - whatever is cheaper. I use their day time one also! Definitely recommend.
Kaycee C.
Blackfoot, ID
I really like this moisturizer for oily acne prone skin. I would not use it as the only treatment but that is because my skin is slightly severe. This moisturizer is light and does not clog pores. It has a slight scent but it doesn't bother me at all.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
I've been using this for the past 2 years. It does the job well. Anytime i have a blemish it slowly gets rid of it within the next few days until its absolutely gone. Great price. Slow progress, but hey for that price you should definitely stock up!
Erin M.
I have been using this for several years now and I love it! I use it along with my daily face wash routine and it leaves my skin soft and clean. It's oil free so it doesn't get oily when you put it on and helps keep pimples away too! In the winter when my skin get a little extra dry, I will supplement with a heavier moisturizer around my eyes and nose.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?