BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I love this product! It is my go to moisturizer because I have acne prone skin and it has such a cooling effect that I feel like I can feel it working! It also works great alone or under my foundation to make it glide on easier. I seriously use this every single day!
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
This product is okay! I personally prefer the Cetaphil Oil Control moisturizer because it controls my oil and this moisturizer doesn't control oil as well. I don't think this product helped with my acne at all. But, this price is cheap for this product!
Rachael T.
South Paris, ME
I started using this moisturizer over the winter because my face gets SUPER dry. I instantly noticed the moisture that locked into my skin and how much better it made me skin feel every day. It's a must have in my collection and I will never go back to any other moisturizer. I noticed instant results
Veronica R.
Orange Cove, CA
I tried this duo with a cleanser and toner but I wasn't enjoying it. I have oil skin so when I would apply the moisturizer it made my skin shiny and oil and caused me to break out. I'm not sure if it just wasn't good on my skin but I wasn't so into it. Boo
Alina N.
Does not seem to really fight blemishes. Smells SO GOOD ! Keeps skin moisterized for a good two hours. Light wear. Not too pricy. Not the best, but not the worst moisturizer ever. Would recommend to younger skin. Can buy from HEB and target. Recommend !
Tran H.
This moisturizer absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feel very light. The scent is pleasant. It feels gentle on my skin and helps control oil up to 3 or 4 hours. Packaging is simple and nice. Price is affordable. I would recommend this product to others.
Natalie M.
Arlington, VA
One of the few products that helps me do some moisturizing as well as attacking my acne! Other products leave my face too dry, and while this helps get rid of blemishes, sometimes my skin dries out too much. This is a great balance between those functions.
Masa C.
This is an excellent moisturizer! I have oily skin and this works great for me. the Three step regimen is super helpful and it makes my skin glow. It It does prevent pimples while leaving your skin feeling fresh and making my pores feel as clean as can be.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
I love that it keeps my face clear. Its not strong but keeps things at bay. I need severeal layers to feel moistorized which can be annoying. I buy this at walmart and love the cleanliness of the pump. I would probably buy again because it is quite cheap.
Rachel L.
Windermere, FL
This is currently my favorite drugstore moisturizer. My skin is normal-dry. I use this product in the morning and at night, approximately 2 pumps worth of product of every time, and the bottle last me about 2-3 months. There is no sticky residue after I apply it to my face. The moisturizer does not feel heavy on my skin and has a very light scent. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap drugstore moisturizer.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?