BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Natalie M.
Arlington, VA
One of the few products that helps me do some moisturizing as well as attacking my acne! Other products leave my face too dry, and while this helps get rid of blemishes, sometimes my skin dries out too much. This is a great balance between those functions.
Rachel L.
Windermere, FL
This is currently my favorite drugstore moisturizer. My skin is normal-dry. I use this product in the morning and at night, approximately 2 pumps worth of product of every time, and the bottle last me about 2-3 months. There is no sticky residue after I apply it to my face. The moisturizer does not feel heavy on my skin and has a very light scent. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap drugstore moisturizer.
Molly F.
As far as inexpensive moisturizers go, this one works great. I will use it before I put on my makeup and it gets rid of any dry patches I may have. It does not leave my face with a greasy residue and it does not break me out. Overall, I would recommend.
Tayler A.
Stafford, VA

I have been looking for a really good moisturizer that can effectively help my dry face after I wash. After a lot of searching through different companies for a low priced moisturizer, the clean and clear oil-free dual action moisturizer is the perfect match for me. and I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to effectively moisturize dry skin.
Aidan S.
Berkeley, CA
I have been using this for years and won't give it up. I use other things too, though, and I would avoid this completely if you're peeling because this only exacerbates that problem due to it containing benzoyl peroxide. Other than that, it's perfection.
Rebecca D.
Clarksburg , WV
I have used this product from age 16 and it's one of the best products on the market for moisture and acne control. It goes on light, feels great on the skin, moisturizes and doesn't clog pores at all. I love this product and will continue to use it!
Ashley B.
Woodsfield, OH
Clean and Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer is great for my combination skin. It leaves my skin moisturized but not oily. I am dedicated to using this product through the cold winter months. However, I use a lighter product durilng the summer.
Dayna P.
I have been using the clean and clear dual moisturizer since middle school and it has never let me down. I use it as part of my face routine, after washing my face in the morning. It does not make my face too oily after hours of wear and prevents acne
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
My face is extremely sensitive so i have to be careful what i apply to my face. Clean & Clear oil free dual action moisturizer went on pretty good and helped my face not feel tight. The only probably i had was after a couple of uses i began to break out. Maybe it was something i combined with it but i haven't had the time and willingness to try again.
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this stuff! Makes your face really soft. I don't think that it actually helped with acne, but it wasn't oily so that's a plus. Didn't make your skin feel nasty afterwards and you can easily wear makeup over it no problem. Also lasts a long time.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?