BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Emma T.
camden, NJ
I love this moisturizer it keeps my skin feeling hydrated and comfortable without the oily wet feeling other can leave, for a great price i would recommend this product to all my friends and family Ulta is a great place to pick it up, def buying again!
Masa C.
This is an excellent moisturizer! I have oily skin and this works great for me. the Three step regimen is super helpful and it makes my skin glow. It It does prevent pimples while leaving your skin feeling fresh and making my pores feel as clean as can be.
Tamera P.
Waldorf, MD
This is the moisterizer I use on a regular basis. It doesn't have an odor and helps with dry skin on my face. It's decently priced which is why I go for this one and I like that it also helps with acne. The squirter does get clogged sometimes which can be annoying but overall, I like tee product and will continue using.
Z K.
This is a good moisturizer for oily skin. I wouldn't say I noticed much of the difference in my acne but it didn't break me out either and my skin would feel soft after using this. It's good for someone who doesn't like the feeling of oily moisturizer on their face. This absorbs well and fast and is not oily after you apply it and rub it into your skin.
Andrea H.
Although I don't have a lot of breakouts, I like to use a moisturizer that treats acne to try and prevent it. This is my favorite moisturizer. It is not oily but helps moisturizer my skin. I have combination skin and this seems to be the perfect balance.
Felicia O.
Tucson, AZ
I love this moisturizer for when I have active breakouts or when I feel a breakout coming on. It's a very affordable and highly effective product and does exactly as it says when it comes to treating and preventing pimples. It's not greasy and a little bit definitely goes a long way. The packaging is also nice and easy to use and the colors are cute.
Savannah F.
Hartville, OH
This moisturizer does its job for not a horrible price. Whenever my skin is looking a little dry and I use it, it can always fix it right away. It's light and does weigh down on your face and make you feel oily. I've never had any issues with it so this is definitely a product I would continue to use.
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
It was a decent moisturizer I guess. It wasn't too heavy and definitely left my skin feeling okay. It was nothing special and I don't think it did a whole lot for acne control, which is something I am looking for as most moisturizers break me out horribly. I probably wouldn't repurchase it because I have found my holy grail acne controlling moisturizer!
Molly O.
Wow, i use this product AT LEAST twice a day (in the morning and evening) and i absolutely LOVE it! i have normal skin, not too oily and not too dry, but do get occasional zits. this product not only keeps my skin moisturized and fresh, but it gets rid of my problem zits in only a day or so! if you don't have a daily moisturizer, buy this one immediately.
Amanda S.
This moisturizer is super nice for my acne-prone skin. Almost every other moisturizer I've tried has broken me out. This one doesn't and actually helps to clear my acne. The only downside is it burns my chin for some reason, so I just don't apply it there.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?