BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I love this product! It is my go to moisturizer because I have acne prone skin and it has such a cooling effect that I feel like I can feel it working! It also works great alone or under my foundation to make it glide on easier. I seriously use this every single day!
Aiyana B.
I didn't like this lotion!:( it left my skin very dry after using! I'm guessing it was too strong and I possibly was allergic to it, but it left my skin red and itchy as well. It was okay but I ended up giving it away to someone else. Not quite my cup of tea.
Taylor H.
I really like this product. I usually use it after I cleaned my face and stuff. I squirt just a little out. To me, this has like a cooling feeling on your face which I like. If you put too much on it will burn your face. I would recommend it to other people.
Amanda S.
This moisturizer is super nice for my acne-prone skin. Almost every other moisturizer I've tried has broken me out. This one doesn't and actually helps to clear my acne. The only downside is it burns my chin for some reason, so I just don't apply it there.
Masa C.
This is an excellent moisturizer! I have oily skin and this works great for me. the Three step regimen is super helpful and it makes my skin glow. It It does prevent pimples while leaving your skin feeling fresh and making my pores feel as clean as can be.
Rachael T.
South Paris, ME
I started using this moisturizer over the winter because my face gets SUPER dry. I instantly noticed the moisture that locked into my skin and how much better it made me skin feel every day. It's a must have in my collection and I will never go back to any other moisturizer. I noticed instant results
Kennedy O.
Milton, WI
I like this moisturizer because it does more than one thing for my skin in just one step. I do feel like it is good at preventing acne if i use it regularly. It could dry out skin that has the tendency of being more dry, but overall a decent moisturizer.
Hazel M.
Sarasota, FL
I use this after I have done my face wash and astringent, I have even put it in my foundation which is Dream Matte mousse so my foundation will have hydryation through out the day, I love this because I haven't had any break outs since I started using it.
Molly O.
Wow, i use this product AT LEAST twice a day (in the morning and evening) and i absolutely LOVE it! i have normal skin, not too oily and not too dry, but do get occasional zits. this product not only keeps my skin moisturized and fresh, but it gets rid of my problem zits in only a day or so! if you don't have a daily moisturizer, buy this one immediately.
Savannah F.
Hartville, OH
This moisturizer does its job for not a horrible price. Whenever my skin is looking a little dry and I use it, it can always fix it right away. It's light and does weigh down on your face and make you feel oily. I've never had any issues with it so this is definitely a product I would continue to use.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?