BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mandy D.
Bend, OR
For some reason, moisturizers make me break out! I tried a brand that was supposed to have no additives and be ideal for sensitive skin, but it made my face explode. I went back to using the Clean & Clear moisturizer and my face cleared up. So happy with this!
Madison D.
I will use this product as a back up if I run out of my regular face moisturizer, but it's not a product I love using. It always gives off a weird, almost burning like, sensation when I use it and to me the product is not thick enough to do any moisturizing.
Jme M.
Florence, KY
This is my favorite moisturizer! It keeps my combination skin in check. I can use it when I'm having dry days or oily days, and I don't have to worry about switching up moisturizers. Also, it seems like a bottle lasts forever! A little goes a long way.
Masa C.
This is an excellent moisturizer! I have oily skin and this works great for me. the Three step regimen is super helpful and it makes my skin glow. It It does prevent pimples while leaving your skin feeling fresh and making my pores feel as clean as can be.
Veronica R.
Orange Cove, CA
I tried this duo with a cleanser and toner but I wasn't enjoying it. I have oil skin so when I would apply the moisturizer it made my skin shiny and oil and caused me to break out. I'm not sure if it just wasn't good on my skin but I wasn't so into it. Boo
Aiyana B.
I didn't like this lotion!:( it left my skin very dry after using! I'm guessing it was too strong and I possibly was allergic to it, but it left my skin red and itchy as well. It was okay but I ended up giving it away to someone else. Not quite my cup of tea.
Rachael T.
South Paris, ME
I started using this moisturizer over the winter because my face gets SUPER dry. I instantly noticed the moisture that locked into my skin and how much better it made me skin feel every day. It's a must have in my collection and I will never go back to any other moisturizer. I noticed instant results
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
It was a decent moisturizer I guess. It wasn't too heavy and definitely left my skin feeling okay. It was nothing special and I don't think it did a whole lot for acne control, which is something I am looking for as most moisturizers break me out horribly. I probably wouldn't repurchase it because I have found my holy grail acne controlling moisturizer!
Savannah F.
Hartville, OH
This moisturizer does its job for not a horrible price. Whenever my skin is looking a little dry and I use it, it can always fix it right away. It's light and does weigh down on your face and make you feel oily. I've never had any issues with it so this is definitely a product I would continue to use.
Nicolette R.
Woodridge, IL
I love love love this moisturizer! I use it every night, and right before I put my makeup on so my face isn't super dry when I'm putting my makeup on. I tend to have a super dry nose to the point where it peels, and this moisturizer does an amazing job at moisturizing it and keeping your skin smooth!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?