BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Olivia H.
Phoenix, AZ
For the price, I think this product is great. It was effective and I love that it helps treat breakouts. In the price range, this is one of the best moisturizers. I have higher end products that I prefer but that's only because I'm getting older and needing anti aging
Smeret H.
I started using this product to help prevent and stop my breakouts. This product has a strong scent which I didn't really mind but others might. If you have an open cut or active acne this might irritate a bit. I didn't see a drastic change in my acne but it did help a bit. I probably won't be purchasing it again.
Dana S.
I use this everyday to make sure that my skin is moisturized and looks fresh! It works well for my skin which sometimes is sensitive. The bottle does seem quite small; however, it does last me a good amount of time before I need to get a new one! I recommend trying this!
Sydney F.
Neosho, MO
Really great product I've been consistently using it for about a month and I can definitely tell a difference in the way it breaks out. The thing is is that it doesn't. Of course I have the occasional pimple every now and again but nothing like how it used to be. Now they just need to make a dark spot moisturizer
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this every day. It is my favorite moisturizer and is always my go to. I put it on after washing my face every morning and night. I have oily skin and it is a great product for my oily skin that is very sensitive. I also love that it has built in SPF. That is my favorite part!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Overall this is a pretty great moisturizer that doesn't leave your skin feeling too greasy. While the acne medication within it doesn't typically dry out my sensitive skin, I noticed the combination of winter weather + this moisturizer sometimes made my skin dry up.
Alex M.
This stuff smells great. Also makes my face feels smooth after I wash it. It's a great value. About $4.00. I buy it at Walmart, target, and Walgreens! I have been using it for about 12 years and I wouldn't change. I will continue to be a long time clear and clean user.
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
Very light on the face which feels great but I'm not sure it did the job with making sure my face didn't break out. It also had to be applied over again and I'm more of a fan of the apply once and keep it going. Still will try it to see what the long term effects are.
Samantha H.
I love this moisturizer! It has a please tell smell, is silky smooth, makes my skin feel good, and it's never broken my skin out. The packaging is very nice looking and it's easy to pump out. I purchased mine at Walmart and it was a good price for the size you get.
Lela S.
Morganville, NJ
This is a great everyday moisturizer. I would use it day and night, it really helps prevent break outs. When I would stop using it, I would notice that I would start to get acne here and there. For being an acne treatment product, it really doesn't dry out your skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?