BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Samantha F.
Aurora, IN
This has been the best drugstore moisturizer I have ever found! It keeps my face from getting greasy throughout the day and helps me stay hydrated. I have used this for many many years and nothing will ever compare for me. I recommend this to everyone to try!
Karen G.
Lakewood, CO
Have been using this item for years! I love that it's so lightweight and moisturizes my skin and gets rid of any dry patches . Really inexpensive , and sometimes it can be purchased in value packs with toner . I would definitely recommend this item to anyone
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
I really am disappointed in this product. I still have it in my cabinet and haven't thrown it away yet but it really does not work. I have actually broken out more using this especially around my hair line. It makes my face very oily no matter how little I use. Very disappointed and would not recommend.
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX
I used to use this product and I loved it but for some reason I couldn't find it at the store anymore 🙁 but I truly recommend it because it worked perfectly for me and I wish I could find it again. I remember it being affordable too so I really recommend it.
Stephanie M.
Allendale, MI
This is my GO TO . Moisturizer for everyday . Before my makeup and primer I use this because it is Very helpful with helping my face become non oily throughout the day . I would def recommend this product for people who have oily skin I absolutely love it !!
Maya F.
I moisturize my face as often as possible since I have extremely dry, sensitive skin and is prone to break out and I have multiple skin disorders. This product really helps my skin feel hydrated and like I can go without primer between my skin and foundation.
Katerina B.
Chesterville, ME
I really like this moisturizer because it it medicated to help with acne. I like to use it more at night than during the day. I feel like for day wear it doesn't give me quite as much moisture as I would like after a shower. I do like that it is oil-free though. One thing I dislike is that I can't put it around my eyes because of the medicated aspect of it.
Samantha D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I feel like this product didn't do much for my skin. It was my second time using it. I used it before a few years back. It's a inexpensive moisturizer but I feel like long term it didn't provide enough moisture for my skin. So no I would not repurchase this.
Janea D.
This moisturizer is okay if you have normal skin, but it you are like me and have dry and oily skin it is not good. I've used this for a long time mainly because it was cheaper than anything else. its not the best, but its definitely not the worst out there.
Riley D.
I must use this product daily. My face is so dry after I was it . This product bring the right amount of moisture to my face without leaving it oily. It really gives my face the correct amount of moisture for the whole day and prevents pimples on the process.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?