BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Briana W.
When using the entire set, the moisturizer works very well. But when you stop using it, acne begins to flare up all over again. It does keep my face moisture but i don't want my face breaking out if i miss one day. There is room for improvement most definitely.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I like this moisturizer because it's the perfect size, keeps my face well moisturized, and helps control my acne. It's very gentle, but I also don't have sensitive skin. This was my first time buying it, but I'll definitely buy another bottle when mine runs out.
Taryn N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This face lotion is great and must have if you troubled skin from acne. It's so gentle on my face that I forget it actually contains acne fighting medicine. This is my go to face lotion and is sold almost everywhere. I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Zoe H.
Durham, NC
This moisturizer is the best!!! I've gone through multiple bottles and keep coming back for more. Dry skin invocation winters is tough to deal with and this does the trick and for a great price! Please don't ever get rid of his product, it's one of my must haves
Whitley B.
Decatur, IL
Love love love this stuff! It goes on so light but moisturizes the skin without leaving an oily feel or look. I also love the pump on it so you don't put too much on at once or dump a bunch on your hand. It helped me be able to use it for an extremely long time.
Priscella M.
This was great for a while. Sorta felt greasy when I put it on but it did leave me skin feeling soft. Helped a lot with my acne and my scars. My face ia smoothr and a lot brighter. Id recommend using this at Night before going to bed rather than in the morning.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Have been using this lotion since high school and it has never disappointed. I now mix it in with an spf mosturizer since it doesn't have any but in high school it was great on its own! Would recommend to friends who are prone to breakouts as it might help them.
Melanie L.
Monroe, WA
A non-greasy moisturizing option for any time of the day. This definitely meets any expectations I had for this product. I don't really struggle with acne, so I questioned whether this brand would be good for me. But it does the job, even for my combination skin.
Mandy D.
Bend, OR
For some reason, moisturizers make me break out! I tried a brand that was supposed to have no additives and be ideal for sensitive skin, but it made my face explode. I went back to using the Clean & Clear moisturizer and my face cleared up. So happy with this!
Madison D.
I will use this product as a back up if I run out of my regular face moisturizer, but it's not a product I love using. It always gives off a weird, almost burning like, sensation when I use it and to me the product is not thick enough to do any moisturizing.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?