BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Laney S.
Salem, OR
I used this exclusively for years until I found a product that was more effective for my skin. Gentle and effective. You just need to try and see what works for your skin. I kept bottles in my purse, night stand and bathroom so I applied it all the time and it helped.
Audriauna B.
Manchester Center, VT
I love this product! I bought it on a whim desperate for moister and it really works. I've had it for a while and have yet to go through the whole thing. It helps both moisturize my face and control the little acne I have. And it's super affordable! I would definitely buy it again and I would highly recommend it!
Samantha H.
I love this moisturizer! It has a please tell smell, is silky smooth, makes my skin feel good, and it's never broken my skin out. The packaging is very nice looking and it's easy to pump out. I purchased mine at Walmart and it was a good price for the size you get.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I like this moisturizer because it's the perfect size, keeps my face well moisturized, and helps control my acne. It's very gentle, but I also don't have sensitive skin. This was my first time buying it, but I'll definitely buy another bottle when mine runs out.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
I like this moisturizer feels smooth on my skin. It helps with my acne at the same time. I started having issues with my skin with stress related problems and started breaking out went ahead and bought my first acne cleansers and moisturizers this helped me up real quick.
Melanie L.
Monroe, WA
A non-greasy moisturizing option for any time of the day. This definitely meets any expectations I had for this product. I don't really struggle with acne, so I questioned whether this brand would be good for me. But it does the job, even for my combination skin.
Raven M.
I use this moisturizer daily and love it. It really soaks into my skin and doesn't leave my face feeling oily. What I really like is that this contains salicylic acid acne medication that prevents pimples.
Maddie C.
I love this moisturizer. It is very thin so it sinks into your skin nicely but leaves it feeling super smooth. It's very cooling and also helps with acne as well as moisturizer. It's probably not the best for people with dry skin because it is a light moisturizer.
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
This is the perfect product for my normal, acne-prone skin. I don't have super dry patches so this offers just the right amount to keep my skin supple. The acne medication in this product works well to keep small spots in their place (but is not effective against severe pimples). The pump applicator is also a dream and this product is very inexpensive for what you get.
Taryn N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This face lotion is great and must have if you troubled skin from acne. It's so gentle on my face that I forget it actually contains acne fighting medicine. This is my go to face lotion and is sold almost everywhere. I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?