BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Raven M.
This didn't work for me at all. I have super oily and very acne prone skin. After using, my skin felt more oily and didn't help at all. I feel this would be better for those with less oily skin and not too prone to acne as I am. I will say I should of thought about it before and we all have different skin types. What doesn't work for one may work for another.
Brianna A.
Louisiana
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I purchased the three step system from my local Wal-Mart that came with the face wash, toner, and this moisturizer. I followed the directions as recommended and it left my face completely irritated and dry. The moisturizer made my face burn as well, but after using the toner less frequently, I've come to actually like this product. It keeps my skin moisturized it's helped me clear up a few of my really bad breakout areas.
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
I think this moisturizer is way overlooked this has been my ride or die favorite for years. Use it every night and apply  all over my face and a little bit extra on some problem areas and the next morning any problems I have are gone. Plus it is super affordable I've gone through two or three of these bottles and will continue using it. One of my favorite things about it is that it's oil-free so I don't feel oily or greasy. If I could I would give it ten stars.
Samantha S.
Brooklet, GA
I bought this originally because my local Ulta was out of my favorite moisturizer and one of my friends talked about how much she liked this one. I think this is priced very well for what you get. This feels nice on the skin, especially when applied directly after using a moisturizing mask. One thing I don't like is the way the pump works. Not a lot of product comes out at a time, meaning you have to do a lot of pumps. I would recommend it to a friend.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
I use this face lotion every single day! I can't apply my makeup without putting this on first! I've tried seriously all other lotions and this is still my all time favorite one... when I buy them I buy a few just to make sure I'm fully stocked
Lauren M.
Newport News, VA
Coming from a dry skinned person, I was not totally wowed by this product. When applying, it makes your skin feel tingly and clean and well, like something is working! I assume that's due to the salycilic acid. However, after a few minutes my very dry skin would return to its normal state of dryness. So if you use a harsh facial wash that dries skin, I wouldn't recommend this as a moisturizer. Maybe for more oily skin it's a better option.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite moisturizer. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft after i apply it. In the hot or cold weather my skin always feels moisturizered. This is also an oil free moisturizer, I have dry skin but I have am oily T zone. So, this moisturizer is perfect for me. And it helps clear acne with the salicylic acid.
Felicia E.
Valparaiso, IN
This product is decent, I would use it again if I wasn't on a face prescription that already dries my acne. This would be a good pair with a spot treatment and I would not use it with other drying cleansers. Be careful of pairing this with too many other acne products that are high in benzol or salicylic acid. Other than that, I have gone through two to three bottles of this and have no issue! The texture is light and I like the pump.
Melina C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely LOVE this product. This product has not only helped me control my acne and properly control my oily skin, but with just one pump it's enough to cover my entire face. This product is a good amount that will last you many weeks if not a whole month. The cream is soft and leaves your skin feeling extremely fresh. This is my everyday moisturizer and best friend. This product is affordable and you can always find it at your local pharmacies and popular big stores. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend this product as it's very efficient and extremely helpful!
Mireya V.
I really like this moisturizer. I barely started using it. I actually got it at wal mart in this bundle pack. So far I feel it is effective. I feel it working on my skin. I actually got a very good price, the bundle included the cleanser, toner and moisturizer for $8 or $9 very good price. I would recommend people to give this a try.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?