BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I had super high hopes for this product. I have combination skin and this didnt work at all. I tried and tried to like this product but I hate it. It gave me the worst textured skin. I thought maybe it was just my skin getting used to the product but it got noticeably worst. My pores were so huge so I left this product in my medicine cabinet for months. Recently I went back to it by using small drops of it with other moisturizers but sadly the same thing happened. This product doesnt work for me so Im tired of trying. I will finally be throwing it away even though its so much product left.
Hope B.
THE ONLY MOISTURIZER I USE. I have dry/acne prone skin and most moisturizers give me acne but this is the only one that hasn't. It hydrates my face but helps fight my pimples. I use this 2 times a day and my skin is clear of acne :) definitely recommend
Alejandra R.
If you have super oily skin, this thing is for you. I always had super oily skin in my T zone but this has helped so much. I wash my face with a normal facial scrub then I apply this every time after I wash my face, before I go to sleep and in the morning. I also use it under my makeup and after I’ve removed my makeup. Ever since I’ve been using it, my face oil has decreased and I don’t have to worry about retouching my foundation, like at all. Totally recommend it if you have super oily skin.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge , IL
I got this after testing out my friends moisturizer. I have oily skin and on sunny warm days this is too moisturizing for me. It’s oil free but it sometimes makes me produce more oil. After trying it out different ways I found that what works for me is to use it only on dry patches or on blemishes that need a little more hydration. Now i’m never too oily and always moisturized where I need it most. I love it!
melissa v.
Erie, PA
I'm a 43 year old woman, and have been having an issue with pimples and clogged pores recently?? I saw this in the store and thought it would be worth a try. One of my problem areas is around my temples, near my hair line. Since I've stayed using this, my skin is SO MUCH clearer and smoother...I'm amazed. I HIGHLY recommend this, especially for the affordable price.
Shyla C.
I can never say enough good things about this moisturizer! I have oily skin, with dry patches. I also have acne. Most other moisturizers dry my skin out, or do the opposite and cause more oil production. This moisturizer, however, controls the oil and leaves my face feeling soft and not stretched. I recommend this to anyone with acne and oily skin. It's wonderful.
Briana S.
This product is ok. I used it and although it says its oil-free, I felt like it produced more oil on my face causing me to break out more. I do this its a good product, but maybe just not for me. You can buy this in drugstores which is affordable and overall I'm open to trying it again, if maybe I had sample sizes rather that buying it and not using it.
Emilie T.
The Clean & Clear dual action oil-free moisturizer is by far my favorite moisturizer it's a good price and easy to find since it is at most drug stores, at least the drug stores near me. My skin is pretty sensitive to moisturizers I have combo skin and oily T-Zone but I get dry patches this is the only moisturizer I tried that doesn't break me out. I love the way it feels on my skin when it is dry, it feels tingly and it just makes me feels like it's working. I also love how it is specifically for preventing pimples. I've had very minimum break out since I started using this.
This is a great product especially because of the low price. You can buy this in drugstores and I think I bought it at Walgreens so it's convenient to buy. It works very well and doesn't damage skin and does exactly what it says on the container.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
This product is not something I love but okay to use. It does moisturize as said which is great but I have oily skin and considering its oil-free my face looks much more oily and greasy after an hour of wear. Not sure if it just didn’t mesh well with my makeup on top but due to the oil I started to break out all over my face. I still use it sometimes as I don’t want to waste it but I use a small amount mixed with other moisturizes on days I don’t wear makeup. It’s affordable but don’t think I would repurchase again. I suppose this would be good for those who have dry skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?