BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Hope B.
THE ONLY MOISTURIZER I USE. I have dry/acne prone skin and most moisturizers give me acne but this is the only one that hasn't. It hydrates my face but helps fight my pimples. I use this 2 times a day and my skin is clear of acne :) definitely recommend
Shyla C.
I can never say enough good things about this moisturizer! I have oily skin, with dry patches. I also have acne. Most other moisturizers dry my skin out, or do the opposite and cause more oil production. This moisturizer, however, controls the oil and leaves my face feeling soft and not stretched. I recommend this to anyone with acne and oily skin. It's wonderful.
Briana S.
This product is ok. I used it and although it says its oil-free, I felt like it produced more oil on my face causing me to break out more. I do this its a good product, but maybe just not for me. You can buy this in drugstores which is affordable and overall I'm open to trying it again, if maybe I had sample sizes rather that buying it and not using it.
Emilie T.
KENT, OH
The Clean & Clear dual action oil-free moisturizer is by far my favorite moisturizer it's a good price and easy to find since it is at most drug stores, at least the drug stores near me. My skin is pretty sensitive to moisturizers I have combo skin and oily T-Zone but I get dry patches this is the only moisturizer I tried that doesn't break me out. I love the way it feels on my skin when it is dry, it feels tingly and it just makes me feels like it's working. I also love how it is specifically for preventing pimples. I've had very minimum break out since I started using this.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
This product is not something I love but okay to use. It does moisturize as said which is great but I have oily skin and considering its oil-free my face looks much more oily and greasy after an hour of wear. Not sure if it just didn’t mesh well with my makeup on top but due to the oil I started to break out all over my face. I still use it sometimes as I don’t want to waste it but I use a small amount mixed with other moisturizes on days I don’t wear makeup. It’s affordable but don’t think I would repurchase again. I suppose this would be good for those who have dry skin.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is decent. It makes my skin feel more moisturized than it would without it, but it is not my favorite moisturizer. I got it because I haven't found my "go to" moisturizer and it wasn't a bad price.  I don't think I would buy it again. It claims to help with acne which I have not noticed.
Cassidy T.
I've been using this product for years and I LOVE it. I have oily/prone to acne skin and this is the perfect solution for making my face moisturized while also fighting acne. I put it on before my makeup everyday, and it has helped my skin tons. I couldn't live without this product. As a bonus, it's at a relatively cheap price.
Morgan F.
I have super policy skin and this really helped control the oil produced why also keeping my skin healthy. The packaging is great. I have used this multiple times and still love it. I have recommended this to a few friends and I haven’t heard any complaints yet! Really nice product
Xena P.
altoona
I’ve been using clean&clear moisturizer for about a month now. The difference I have noticed is amazing ! My skin has been so soft, yet less oily and my breakouts have come under control. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a moisturizer that will also fight against acne!
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City, NC
This is my go to moisturizer year round. I've been using this for several years to keep my skin soft, without risking breakouts. Great for combination skin like mine, and a very affordable price. It doesn't sound important-but for someone who travels a lot I also like how easily the lid snaps into a locked position.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?