Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser

CLEAN & CLEAR® Daily Pore Cleanser has gentle micro-scrubbers that remove impurities like pore-blocking dirt, oil, and dead surface skin. It gently cleanses your face and leaves soft and smooth skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

Water Propylene Glycol Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Polyethylene Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride Polysorbate 20 Sodium Carbomer Glycol Distearate PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Laureth-2 Lactic Acid Fragrance Tetrasodium EDTA Methylisothiatzolinone Methylchloroisothiazolinone

Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser ? Does it really clean skin and remove blackheads?
Has anyone successfully get rid of blackheads and oily ness with this product over time? I’m scared to switch.
I’m looking for a new facial cleanser with a mild exfoliant for removing dry skin. Any recommendations?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have been using this cleanser for years and I really love it! It cleans my skin really nicely, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin!” in reviews
“I used this face wash for a few months and while it worked for a little bit after I'd use it, my skin is just too oily and after a short time my skin would be covered in grease again.” in reviews
“I break out with other cleansers, so I have stuck with this for a long time!” in reviews
“It smells great, and has somewhat of a tingle, which I really like.” in reviews
“Just a basic cleanser that is low cost and does a decent job of removing dead skin cells, dirt, and makeup.” in reviews
Port Angeles, WA
Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser uploaded by Vanessa A.
Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser uploaded by Vanessa A.
I know this product is very iconic and a lot of people like this, but this product is not for me. This product is very inexpensive and I like that, and the first few weeks of trying it was pretty good and I didn't really notice that big of a difference in my face. But lately (I think it's been about more than a month since I've tried this product) this product breaks out my skin so much. And usually, I only have a couple of zits on my face; so it'd just be on different spots and not a lot in one area. But because of this, I started to get so much acne on my cheek and forehead. Even my mom could see them through a video call and asked me about that. I have gone through less than half of the bottle, and I don't even want to finish using it.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
The product is inexpensive and leaves you with refreshing skin afterwards- But so do most of the facial cleanser products out there. My face feels refreshed even by just using water, honestly. I don't think the price is worth it and I wouldn't really recommend it because it isn't something special and didn't change anything with my face. It didn't clean my pores the way it said it would and my face wasn't exactly "clear" even after a few washes.
Toms River, NJ
Never thought I’d use this brand at my age (almost 40!), but a coupon incentive caused me to buy this & fall in love all over again just like 1995! I was surprised how gentle yet effective it was. I’d totally recommend this to others, no matter their age, if you have acne pop up that you want to get ahead of. I genuinely didn’t expect to like it, but have repurchased it several times the last couple years.
California
This works too! Remember  not to over exfoliate.. esp. if you have sensitive skin. I use this before bed at least three or  four times a week whenever i feel my face gets oily. But not too much. A tiny bit works!! Use with hot water, scrub, then wash off with cold water
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product I love anything they make to be honest because it works so well with my face. The price is very good and you could buy it at your local drugstore. I have bought this a couple times and I really like it so I do think this would be something to consider buying.
Salinas , CA
My ultimate favorite eveyday pore cleanser I love how gentle it is but still deep cleans and it does not dry your skin you can use it every day I have been using this for about 10 years I say and with keep repurchasing it is the best face cleanser outhere indefinitely recommend I have mature dry/normal/combination skin and this is awesome Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser #dailycleanser #porecleanser
Austin, TX
It was a decent wash. I still prefer their silver acne control line for my hormonal acne. For my oily skin and cystic acne, I would not buy this line again. The beads are nice for an exfoliating effect. It’s a semi thick white cleanser
Provo, UT
I love this product. It gently exfoliates and cleans really well. My face feels clean after I use this. It's a pretty good price as well, especially for the quality. I love clean & clear products. They work very well for my skin.
Galesburg, Kansas
This is my go-to cleanser. I love the smell and the way it makes my face tingle when I use it! There are tiny beads to clean the pores and they dissolve as you rub it on your face. I will definitely purchase this product again!
Commerce City, CO
I used this on a work trip in desperation to fix my breakouts and it actually worked. My face felt refreshed and minty afterwards. But read the ingredients because some of this stuff isn’t dermatologist approved.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 9 mois
Kelsie H. • il y a 6 mois
I love this face wash! I have been using it for a while now. It’s good since it has little beads in it! It doesn’t take your black heads out but you can always use a black head remover after the pore cleanser