BY CLEAN & CLEAR #81 in Facial Cleansers

CLEAN & CLEAR® Daily Pore Cleanser has gentle micro-scrubbers that remove impurities like pore-blocking dirt, oil, and dead surface skin. It gently cleanses your face and leaves soft and smooth skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

Water Propylene Glycol Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Polyethylene Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride Polysorbate 20 Sodium Carbomer Glycol Distearate PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Laureth-2 Lactic Acid Fragrance Tetrasodium EDTA Methylisothiatzolinone Methylchloroisothiazolinone

• What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for something to keep my skin nice and clean ...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my skin even more?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser
  • "I have been using this cleanser for years and I really love it! It cleans my skin really nicely, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin!" in 43 reviews
  • "I used this face wash for a few months and while it worked for a little bit after I'd use it, my skin is just too oily and after a short time my skin would be covered in grease again." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great, and has somewhat of a tingle, which I really like." in 1 review
  • "I break out with other cleansers, so I have stuck with this for a long time!" in 1 review
  • "This has been my very favorite facial cleanser for many years." in 1 review
Cassady R.
Gretna
I have been using this for years because a long time ago my dermatologist recommended it. I try not to use anything different because I’m afraid it’ll break my skin out. It really cleans the skin and it leaves it a bit dry but I think that means it really got a lot of the dirt out.
Kristen D.
Garnerville, NY
This is a fantastic product for getting rid of acne. I can feel it working and you can even smell how strong it is. The only thing wrong with it is that it is very harsh on skin. If you leave it on your face for just a second too long it will completely dry out your skin. I only use about twice a week because of how harsh it is. But it does start to clear your skin in as little as 3 days.
ArthaLou D.
Elk Grove Village
This cleanser is effective at removing acne within the first week of use, but I find that after consistent use, it dries out my skin very badly. Upon application, I usually feel a tingling sensation that makes me question the use of this product for sensitive skin. If you have very oily skin and problematic acne, I would give this a try, but for those with dry skin, I would steer clear from this cleanser.
Evelyn O.
Cedar Springs, MI
This was my go to face wash for a long time. If you have dry skin like me, you definitely need lotion after, but it does clean well and helps prevent breakouts. I used this product for years and it just doesn’t work for me anymore. I sadly won’t be buying it again, but it is a good product and makes the skin feel good.
Leslie G.
United States
One of my favorite cleansers! It's great at exfoliating my skin and keeping it nice and fresh without making it flaky and dry. It took me awhile to love this product because I used to use waaayy too much of it! A small amount goes a super long way and helps with keeping your skin balanced and healthy! ( I have oily, acne prone skin and am Hispanic)
Andrea D.
East Longmeadow
I use this every single day and can always tell when I forget to wash my face. It's so effective, I love how clean and smooth my face feels after I use this. Extremely good value for the price. The tube usually lasts me longer than a month. I would definitely recomend.
Ana H.
Very good. Was a little ruff on the skin but was exfoliating. Made my face feel a little sticky after a wash but helped me. It was able to get into my pores and clean them out. Wasn’t to expensive. Would recommend to people that have big, clogged pores and acne pron skin.
kaylee f.
frankfort
I love this product I got this from Maitonois it is kinda exspensive it is 6-7 dollers BUT I have very sensitive skin and this is the onlu face wash I have found that cleans and washes my pores and doesn’t leave rednees or doesn’t Burbank it leaves a clean and refreshing fee
Eryn M.
Brookline, MA
I actually don't use this product on my face the way it is supposed to be used because it's a little too rough of an exfoliator, but the product has actually been a lifesaver for my body acne! My upper arms and back are so clear when I use this maybe 2-3 times a week.
Jess P.
This is a good product but my face is very oily so I feel it does not clean my pores very well. It was easy on the skin and not harsh at all. I wouldn’t buy it again because I think I need something more but if you’re looking for a simple face wash I would try it!
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?
amelie r.
I suffer with occasional breakouts but as this is a deep pore cleanser, will be a bit too harsh on my skin?
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I want to know what everybody has thought about this? I just bought it but I really haven't seen much of a difference. I have combination skin
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Will this irritate sensitive skin ?
Danna D.
Will this dry out my skin even more?