BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Daily Pore Cleanser has gentle micro-scrubbers that remove impurities like pore-blocking dirt, oil, and dead surface skin. It gently cleanses your face and leaves soft and smooth skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

Water Propylene Glycol Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Polyethylene Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride Polysorbate 20 Sodium Carbomer Glycol Distearate PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Laureth-2 Lactic Acid Fragrance Tetrasodium EDTA Methylisothiatzolinone Methylchloroisothiazolinone

• What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for something to keep my skin nice and clean and avoi...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my skin even more?1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser
  • "I used this face wash for a few months and while it worked for a little bit after I'd use it, my skin is just too oily and after a short time my skin would be covered in grease again." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great, and has somewhat of a tingle, which I really like." in 1 review
  • "This has been my very favorite facial cleanser for many years." in 1 review
  • "Just a basic cleanser that is low cost and does a decent job of removing dead skin cells, dirt, and makeup." in 1 review
  • "I break out with other cleansers, so I have stuck with this for a long time!" in 1 review
Paula J.
I’ve been using this product for over 10 years and will never change from it because it is such a great product! I’ve used different scrubs and pore cleansers, but I always come back to this one because it doesn’t dry my skin out, it’s gentle, but also leaves my face feeling very clean and fresh after. I use this almost every night to get the dirt out of my pores, then I use the clean & clear night face wash after.
Evelyn O.
Cedar Springs, MI
This was my go to face wash for a long time. If you have dry skin like me, you definitely need lotion after, but it does clean well and helps prevent breakouts. I used this product for years and it just doesn’t work for me anymore. I sadly won’t be buying it again, but it is a good product and makes the skin feel good.
Alexis K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I needed something for the daytime to help with my skin as it was a little dry and I wanted to make sure my acne would be getting the cleansing it needed in the morning too I have found this stuff and ha e already stocked up as I love the way it feels on my
Skinand the way I feel after
Tiffany F.
La Conner
I've been using this for years with combination skin. I haven't had a break out since I was maybe 13 before.i started using this. It's affordable and you canpurslchase it almost anywhere. It's a gentle scrub that slugs off all the dead skin cells and cleans the pours thoroughly.
Kiley T.
After a long day, I can feel all the oil on my face built up and it's really gross so I usually use this product and it washes my face really good. My skin feels so refreshed and as if my pores have been stripped clean of everything. A bonus is the smell, it's great.
Melinda D.
Thomasville
Works decently for a lower price item compared to expensive brand name items.  Gentle bc without being too harsh.  Attractive package. Would still recommend for someone needing a more inexpensive product over the higher department  store brands.
Sydney B.
Beverly Hills
This cleanser is great for everyday use and isn’t rough on the skin, but I didn’t find it to help with breakouts and found myself wanting to wash my face frequently. If you have good skin and don’t need a lot to do to it, this would be good, but if you don’t have the best skin something else may be better.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
I use this a couple times a week to exfoliate. While I don’t see a huge difference in the amount of blackheads I have, this is one of the first products with physical exfoliators that has not made me break out. It’s cheap too so I will likely repurchase
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
This face wash has micro beads, which dry out my face and are bad for the environment. I have normal to dry skin, so I have to moisturize after using it. It was a good price and I still use it from time to time, but I like other face washes better.
Crystal M.
Gilbert, AZ
Another great Clean and Clear facial product! It leaves my face feeling refreshed. It also seems to keep my face nice and clear. My sisters love this face cleaner as well so it’s great I can pick up a few anytime I’m at the store for us all!
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?
amelie r.
I suffer with occasional breakouts but as this is a deep pore cleanser, will be a bit too harsh on my skin?
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I want to know what everybody has thought about this? I just bought it but I really haven't seen much of a difference. I have combination skin
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Will this irritate sensitive skin ?
I really like this brand, did not know this product .. Really keeps the pores clean ? I 'm oily skin