BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear® ™ Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser.
Gently cleans with smooth, round micro-scrubbers.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for something to keep my skin nice and clean and avoid ...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my skin even more?1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser
  • "I used this face wash for a few months and while it worked for a little bit after I'd use it, my skin is just too oily and after a short time my skin would be covered in grease again." in 2 reviews
  • "I seem to have crazy oily skin and when I use this is doesnt seem to make it more oily and does seem to help control it.. " in 1 review
  • "It smells great, and has somewhat of a tingle, which I really like." in 1 review
  • "I break out with other cleansers, so I have stuck with this for a long time!" in 1 review
  • "This has been my very favorite facial cleanser for many years." in 1 review
May L.
May L.
I liked this cleanser. It feels very mild as I didn't notice any scent and it does not seem to have any color additives (it's like an off-white color). The little scrubber beads were gentle. Mine had a faulty flip cap that wouldn't close and it ended up leaking out all over the bathroom counter so unfortunately I didn't get to use the whole tube but I enjoyed using it (used >50% of it) and I would purchase it again. It didn't feel like a deep pore cleaner but it's not marketed to be deep pore cleaning- it's good for daily use.
Quaress C.
Quaress C.
West Columbia, SC
I like this cleanser. It is very gentle on the skin so I am able to use it on my sensitive skin. It also has exfoliating beads in it but they are not too harsh so they do not irritate the skin. It has a soft and pleasant smell that is not too strong. Overall, its a great product that cleans the face really well, cleans the pores just like it claims to do, and it does not dry out the skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft. The only thing I will say, is it doesn't really help with breakouts.
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
Durham, NC
I have just started using this not too long ago and it hasn't really worked too well for me on its own. In fact I saw a few blemishes pop up, the day after I first initially used it. I gave it three stars because when I used it in combination with Noxema and a mint mask applied directly to my trouble spots & voilà my skin was blemish free two days later. I was amazed. Lol. My skin is way too oily to use this on its own, but if you have combination skin, this would be perfect for you!!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Pittsburgh , PA
I wouldn't say I have ever had terrible acne but I have certainly struggled with breakouts through out my teenage years. With that being said, I really love using this face wash because it seems to keep my face clear and smooth. Many other face products I have used seem to stop working after a while for some reason but this product is still going strong! I have been using this wash for almost a year and couldn't be happier.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Theodore, AL
I've been using this in replacement to my Proactive. My brother recommended it so I figured that it had to be great. I don't consistently use it. However, when I did use it consistently for about 3 weeks, I felt like it was a great moisturizer and I didn't receive any breakouts or anything. I feel like this is a product that you have to use with the entire line opposed to just using it by itself.
Emilee D.
Emilee D.
The pore cleanser leaves my face feeling refreshed and is a nice way to wake up in the morning. However, with my dry skin, it does dry it out even more and I have to use lotion or my face hurts afterward. It's easy to use packaging makes it so I don't squirt out too much product at one time, and isn't likely to fall over in the shower.
Toni T.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product it really helps control only skin and gets my skin clean and clear. The rich lather gets deep into my pores and my skin feels better looks healthier and minimizes oil and breakouts. I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from oily acne prone skin. You will see and feel the difference plus it is affordable.

Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
This is the only clean and clear product that i found to be actually useless. It causes my skin to feel tight and over worked. It also gave me a rash after using for a couple days. It was just too harsh on my skin. Defiantly could improve. I would say clean and clear is overall good but this product is bad.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
West Helena, AR
To be honest, I used this one time and it broke my face out in tiny red bumps that stayed for almost two weeks. This is the first time I have ever had a problem with this brand. I usually love C&C products but my experience with this one product of theirs will NOT keep me from buying their other products.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Chicago
Not one of my favorite things to use but it gets the kob done when I have nothing else on hand. I purchased this from Family Dollar months ago. I don't really care for it because it didn't make my face feel clean. I also did not notice much difference in my pores. I would not purchase again.
Andi D.
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?
amelie r.
amelie r.
I suffer with occasional breakouts but as this is a deep pore cleanser, will be a bit too harsh on my skin?
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I want to know what everybody has thought about this? I just bought it but I really haven't seen much of a difference. I have combination skin
I really like this brand, did not know this product .. Really keeps the pores clean ? I 'm oily skin
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Wellness Guru Expert
Will this irritate sensitive skin ?