BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Daily Pore Cleanser has gentle micro-scrubbers that remove impurities like pore-blocking dirt, oil, and dead surface skin. It gently cleanses your face and leaves soft and smooth skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

Water Propylene Glycol Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Polyethylene Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride Polysorbate 20 Sodium Carbomer Glycol Distearate PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Laureth-2 Lactic Acid Fragrance Tetrasodium EDTA Methylisothiatzolinone Methylchloroisothiazolinone

• What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for something to keep my skin nice and clean ...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my skin even more?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this cleanser for years and I really love it! It cleans my skin really nicely, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin!" in 43 reviews
  • "I used this face wash for a few months and while it worked for a little bit after I'd use it, my skin is just too oily and after a short time my skin would be covered in grease again." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great, and has somewhat of a tingle, which I really like." in 1 review
  • "I break out with other cleansers, so I have stuck with this for a long time!" in 1 review
  • "This has been my very favorite facial cleanser for many years." in 1 review
Kristen D.
This is a fantastic product for getting rid of acne. I can feel it working and you can even smell how strong it is. The only thing wrong with it is that it is very harsh on skin. If you leave it on your face for just a second too long it will completely dry out your skin. I only use about twice a week because of how harsh it is. But it does start to clear your skin in as little as 3 days.
Evelyn O.
Cedar Springs, MI
This was my go to face wash for a long time. If you have dry skin like me, you definitely need lotion after, but it does clean well and helps prevent breakouts. I used this product for years and it just doesn’t work for me anymore. I sadly won’t be buying it again, but it is a good product and makes the skin feel good.
Jamie D.
Quincy, MA
I use this when I feel like I really need to cleanse my face. It has worked well so far and I would recommend this. The packaging makes it easy to use in the shower and I think this product would run between gentle and harsh. I would recommend this for when you need to clean your face during an acne breakout.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
It's not a bad cleanser I want to start off saying that. my problem is that it's advertised and named to be a pore cleanser. I have problems with having large visible pores on my nose and this made literally no difference in my pores. I feel like if a product names itself for that feature it should deliver.
Jennifer C.
I have been using clean and clear for years every since I was a teenager I've never had a horrible problem breaking out but when I did I found it this actually helped my skin a lot more than some of the more expensive products like proactive which actually dried out my skin and made it very irritated. Now I have a son who does suffer from breakouts and he suffering at a very early age so I do buy this product for him and I do notice the difference that it makes keeping the acne under control and it doesn't seem to dry his skin out either. I would really recommend the this product.
Andrea D.
East Longmeadow
I use this every single day and can always tell when I forget to wash my face. It's so effective, I love how clean and smooth my face feels after I use this. Extremely good value for the price. The tube usually lasts me longer than a month. I would definitely recomend.
Ana H.
Very good. Was a little ruff on the skin but was exfoliating. Made my face feel a little sticky after a wash but helped me. It was able to get into my pores and clean them out. Wasn’t to expensive. Would recommend to people that have big, clogged pores and acne pron skin.
Eryn M.
Townsend, MA
I actually don't use this product on my face the way it is supposed to be used because it's a little too rough of an exfoliator, but the product has actually been a lifesaver for my body acne! My upper arms and back are so clear when I use this maybe 2-3 times a week.
Lucy H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! I have very oily skin and the fact that this product is oil-free really helps my skin avoid getting oilier. I love using this when I know I’m going to be wearing makeup and/or when I’ve been wearing makeup. It’s very effective and easy to use.
Toni L.
Reno
I’ve literally used this cleanser on and off for over 10 years! I try others but always go back to this no matter what! I love that it is strong enough to actually remove my makeup and eye makeup but also has a light exfoliation to it. My skin is very sensitive and I recommend this cleanser to everyone!
amelie r.
I suffer with occasional breakouts but as this is a deep pore cleanser, will be a bit too harsh on my skin?
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I want to know what everybody has thought about this? I just bought it but I really haven't seen much of a difference. I have combination skin
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Will this irritate sensitive skin ?
Danna D.
Will this dry out my skin even more?