BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

CLEAN & CLEAR® Daily Pore Cleanser has gentle micro-scrubbers that remove impurities like pore-blocking dirt, oil, and dead surface skin. It gently cleanses your face and leaves soft and smooth skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

Water Propylene Glycol Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Polyethylene Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride Polysorbate 20 Sodium Carbomer Glycol Distearate PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Laureth-2 Lactic Acid Fragrance Tetrasodium EDTA Methylisothiatzolinone Methylchloroisothiazolinone

• What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for something to keep my skin nice and clean ...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my skin even more?1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser
  • "I have been using this cleanser for years and I really love it! It cleans my skin really nicely, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin!" in 43 reviews
  • "I used this face wash for a few months and while it worked for a little bit after I'd use it, my skin is just too oily and after a short time my skin would be covered in grease again." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great, and has somewhat of a tingle, which I really like." in 1 review
  • "I break out with other cleansers, so I have stuck with this for a long time!" in 1 review
  • "This has been my very favorite facial cleanser for many years." in 1 review
Kristen D.
Garnerville, NY
This is a fantastic product for getting rid of acne. I can feel it working and you can even smell how strong it is. The only thing wrong with it is that it is very harsh on skin. If you leave it on your face for just a second too long it will completely dry out your skin. I only use about twice a week because of how harsh it is. But it does start to clear your skin in as little as 3 days.
Ashley F.
N Kingstown, RI
 I love this product because it keeps my face refreshed and clean throughout the whole day. It prevents  pimples and acne on the face especially in the four head region or your t-zone. For someone who just want to keep their face refreshed and clean this will definitely help you out .
Oil Free Deep Action Cream Cleanser By Clean and Clear for Unisex, 6.5 Ounce
Kaitlyn G.
Carmichaels, PA
This is a great product if you are very adamant on washing your face daily. It has a nice outer appearance and also smells good. I purchased mine at Walmart so I’m sure you can get it at your local drug store. It seemed effective. Some of those that have more serious acne this probably won’t work for but it will sustain a clear face if you have one already.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
While this cleanser works well, I did have a skin reaction to it after using it for a few weeks. Sometimes acne fighting ingredients can cause some skin sensitivity and I think that’s what happened to me. I have used it off and on — as long as I don’t use it for extended periods of time (i’m talking like weeks and weeks) it works well for me.
Evelyn O.
Cedar Springs, MI
This was my go to face wash for a long time. If you have dry skin like me, you definitely need lotion after, but it does clean well and helps prevent breakouts. I used this product for years and it just doesn’t work for me anymore. I sadly won’t be buying it again, but it is a good product and makes the skin feel good.
Jennifer Q.
I use this one only in certain areas of my face. I use it on my Jose and around the nose and a little bit on my cheeks closets to the nose. This helps really clean the pores  that are very visible and helps fight acne at the same time. The only down side is that it is a little drying but moisturizers help that out
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
I use this cleanser Day and night with my Clarisonic device. The price is right and you get a good value and a good amount of product with this price I will purchase it again. Exfoliating beads are now the type that are not bad for the environment so I appreciate they updated those
Andrea D.
East Longmeadow
I use this every single day and can always tell when I forget to wash my face. It's so effective, I love how clean and smooth my face feels after I use this. Extremely good value for the price. The tube usually lasts me longer than a month. I would definitely recomend.
Ana H.
Very good. Was a little ruff on the skin but was exfoliating. Made my face feel a little sticky after a wash but helped me. It was able to get into my pores and clean them out. Wasn’t to expensive. Would recommend to people that have big, clogged pores and acne pron skin.
Chantel H.
Waukegan, IL
I have use this product for about two weeks now and I must say I’m very happy with it I have oily skin so I try to avoid using products with oil in them. But that can cause my face to be left really dry after using products like that unfortunately I don’t have that issue with this one
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
What moisturizer do you use after cleansing with this?
amelie r.
I suffer with occasional breakouts but as this is a deep pore cleanser, will be a bit too harsh on my skin?
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I want to know what everybody has thought about this? I just bought it but I really haven't seen much of a difference. I have combination skin
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Will this irritate sensitive skin ?
I really like this brand, did not know this product .. Really keeps the pores clean ? I 'm oily skin