Clean & Clear Oil Control Film Facial Blotting Paper, 50-count Sheets (Pack of 4)

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. Softer than paper, these silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other area of your face. Use them anytime, anywhere to remove... see more...

Paola M.
Lebanon
I’ve always had an issue with oil control but I just put these blotting sheets in my purse and blot as I need and it’s a quick fix. I buy these for $4 and they last extremely long. I’ve had the same sheets for months now because there are so many. I also love that I do not have to worry about smudging my makeup.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I always keep these in my purse. They are the best blotting sheets when face gets a little greasy. Absorbs the grease and oils and if you are wearing makeup doesn’t harm or mess it up. 100% recommended for any one who struggles with oily skin throughout the day.
Mandy A.
Clearwater
I do not leave home without these. I’m an oil machine and my face only lasts a couple hours in make up before needing one. I’ve tried others that were not as effective and these never budge my make up. I usually go through more than one sheet at a time but someone who’s not as oily as me won’t have that issue.
Jay 💖.
I used to use these about a year back. They did a good job and dabbed off excess oil without removing much of my foundation /makeup. These were pretty cheap and I'd probably recommend. 7.9/10.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
I think these are the best oil blotting sheets ever made. Unlike the ones that are like wax paper, these actually soak up oil and you can see it clearly on the blue film. It does not disturb makeup which is extremely important to me!
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am constantly using the oil control blotting papers, as it removes all unwanted and excess oil on your face, without removing the makeup applied underneath. The small paper surprisingly catches a great amount of oil off the skin.
Jennifer W.
Burke , VA
These blotting papers do an excellent job of removing oil from my T-zone and helping me fight shine. I carry them with me in my purse for quick “touch-ups.” Plus, the price is great! They’re a must-have if you have oily skin!
sof✭ P.
MY FAVORITE BLOTTING SHEETS EVER!! This brand is the best around. This meets my expectations and will never disappoint me. They are super cheap and are great to but it purses, backpacks, etc. I will buy again!!
Emily G.
Middleton
The OG of blotting papers. I used these throughout college in the Texas heat. They’re great and don’t disturb your makeup. I recommend using these for both sweat and excess oil. They’re fantastic. Will rebuy.
Zoe J.
These blotting sheets are truly a wonder, and perfect to carry around in a purse or backpack. Depending on how often you use them, I would say that they certainly pack a bang for your buck. It’s very effective at removing excess oil without smearing makeup. Great product! :)

Amazon