Aanya J.

Why don't people just use tissues instead
Nydia M.
Nydia M.
Aug. 5, 2013, 7:44 p.m.
One of the reasons I enjoy using them over tissues, is that they do not dry my face out after using them. And I like being able to see the difference after using them displayed right there on the sheet.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Aug. 5, 2013, 4:52 p.m.
Tissues can leave a residue on your face. They're not really meant to get that wet. These are made specifically for absorbing.
Kat F.
Kat F.
Aug. 2, 2013, 7:49 p.m.
They do work, but so do those brown paper towels you find in restrooms lol.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
July 22, 2013, 8:33 p.m.
You can use tissue if you need to but I rather use these. They work well for me. I also use them to get rid of a dewy face.
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
July 22, 2013, 2:11 p.m.
Some of these contain vitamins to help our skin, also tissues leave residue and do not necessarily absorb all oil.
Mia H.
Mia H.
July 22, 2013, 4:22 a.m.
Tissue removes makeup.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
July 15, 2013, 10:48 p.m.
Tissues smudge my make up and leave lint.
Aanya J.
July 13, 2013, 10:56 p.m.
If you put on a translucent powder on top of your makeup, it won't come off when using tissues. I pat my skin with a tissue lightly after makeup to prevent oils settling and then periodically throughout the day I use a tissue to lightly blot. I've never seen my makeup come off yet
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
July 11, 2013, 10:14 p.m.
Tissues do not help at all! It actually removes my makeup.
Rula G.
Rula G.
July 11, 2013, 3:51 p.m.
Tissues won't absorb the surface oils. They tend to smear the oil with the makeup leaving behind residue.
Erin G.
Erin G.
July 6, 2013, 1:43 p.m.
I've found tissues take my makeup off along with the oil. These work great and keep my makeup intact. I'm a huge fan of these.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
July 5, 2013, 11:24 p.m.
Tissues irritates the skin more and its too dry
Sara R.
Sara R.
July 4, 2013, 4:16 p.m.
It's more convenient because you can just throw it in your purse and take it anywhere with you. It's also more sanitary because there is a sticky part on the flap so you will only touch the sheet that you are using.

Join Now