Aanya J.
Why don't people just use tissues instead
Nydia M.
Nydia M.
Dallas, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
One of the reasons I enjoy using them over tissues, is that they do not dry my face out after using them. And I like being able to see the difference after using them displayed right there on the sheet.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Fort Worth, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
Tissues can leave a residue on your face. They're not really meant to get that wet. These are made specifically for absorbing.
Kat F.
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
They do work, but so do those brown paper towels you find in restrooms lol.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Taylorsville, MS
4 years, 2 months ago
You can use tissue if you need to but I rather use these. They work well for me. I also use them to get rid of a dewy face.
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
4 years, 2 months ago
Some of these contain vitamins to help our skin, also tissues leave residue and do not necessarily absorb all oil.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
Tissue removes makeup.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Richmond, VA
4 years, 2 months ago
Tissues smudge my make up and leave lint.
4 years, 2 months ago
If you put on a translucent powder on top of your makeup, it won't come off when using tissues. I pat my skin with a tissue lightly after makeup to prevent oils settling and then periodically throughout the day I use a tissue to lightly blot. I've never seen my makeup come off yet
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Hawthorne , CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Tissues do not help at all! It actually removes my makeup.
Rula G.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
Tissues won't absorb the surface oils. They tend to smear the oil with the makeup leaving behind residue.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Petaluma, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I've found tissues take my makeup off along with the oil. These work great and keep my makeup intact. I'm a huge fan of these.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
4 years, 2 months ago
Tissues irritates the skin more and its too dry
Sara R.
Sara R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
It's more convenient because you can just throw it in your purse and take it anywhere with you. It's also more sanitary because there is a sticky part on the flap so you will only touch the sheet that you are using.