Makaila M.
Makaila M.
Shandaken, NY

This year in highs school after gym class I'll immediately have to leave and go to a program in a different building for a cosmetology class. Will this remove the oil from my face after gym and actually do a good job so I don't look like I was just sitting in a 100 degree room all day?
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Sept. 21, 2013, 11:02 p.m.
Grab a toilet cover from your gym bathroom. It has the same absorbing quality and is larger and free!!!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Sept. 14, 2013, 1:08 a.m.
I feel like this will do the trick but it is a small sheet and depending how oily you get will determine how many sheets you would have to use
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Sept. 2, 2013, 12:58 a.m.
I used it for the same reason and I have to say its a true life saver!
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.
Sept. 1, 2013, 2:07 a.m.
Yes, I think it does a really solid job of absorbing the oil on my face that either just naturally accumulates or because I've been out in the sun. The sheets are translucent light blue in color at first, and as you use it and oil gets absorbed it turns to transparen't light blue so you know that part has been used. Even though I really love this product, I sometimes feel that this product is a bit overpriced, so a cheaper (and perhaps a bit tacky option) is to use those napkins at Starbucks or the Coffee Bean. Those napkins are SUPER thin and light, and that allows it absorb oil and show where the oil was absorbed. I personally feel that for the price difference, they do just as well of a job and you won't feel bad if you use a bunch. But to wrap it up, I do recommend the Clean&Clear sheets. I think they are superior to the cheap alternative and I've always found to be quite effective.

Join Now