BY CLEAN & CLEAR #5 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Find facial skin care at Target.com! Clean & clear oil absorbing sheets instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. These super soft, silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other oily areas of your face. Use them anytime, anywhere to remove oil and shine throughout the day. . â . â see more...

Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets
  • "I simply just use a pad and my face looks 100 % better I recommend this product to anyone who is dealing with any oily skin!" in 1176 reviews
  • "I get very oily on some days and I kind of wish they would make a bigger version since I end up using multiple sheets to get all the oil on my face." in 299 reviews
  • "They work great to gently blot the oily area and it instantly removes the shine and oil without removing all your make-up!" in 222 reviews
  • "I have very oily skin, its hard to manage sometimes especially in the summer when I'm in 100+ degree plants at work surrounded by heavy machinery." in 186 reviews
  • "These oil absorbing sheets have been nothing short of a miracle in a pinch when I need to get rid of shine and excess oil and do not want to apply extra makeup. " in 144 reviews
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
I have excessively oily skin :( These are my holy grail! I can easily use 3 per day when I'm not wearing makeup (helps keep the oil under control). I've tried using the blotting paper sheets that feel like tissue paper/toilet seat cover and they just don't do as good of a job as these babies (don't absorb as much oil, not matter how much I blot, leaving me shiny afterwards). They do remove a bit of makeup if you use right after applying it, but just wipe the makeup off the sheet. Using these instead of trying to wipe away the oil with my hands helps me keep extra dirt off my acne-prone skin. I also love that I can easily find them at local stores like Target, Walmart, drugstores, etc. I absolutely love these things and I'm honestly not sure what I would do without them--I have a pack in my wallet, car, bathroom, and try and always have at least one or two backups ready to go.
Madison D.
This is my all-time favorite product! I have featured this product in my #mycultclassics back-to-school list! This product is my favorite because it is a life saver for acne-prone skin, oily skin types, ad super affordable! I use one of these sheets nearly every day, if not two or three! these sheets can be found at local drugstores for a very affordable price. Simply grab a sheet, blot your face, and throw it away - it's that simple. It is perfect for the on-the-go person, touch-ups during the day, post-workout care, and in the travel bag! You won't regret purchasing this item :) #AugustBackToCool #mycultclassics #oilblottingsheets #list
Amy F.
Alpharetta, GA
For one with combination-oily skin, this is a life-saver. In the morning, everyone looks great after a freshly washed face. Me? I get oily after a couple of hours, or if I've had a particularly good YOLO meal/snack. This blotting sheet is AMAZING. I dislike other blotting sheets because they feel like that cheap toilet paper you find in gas station bathrooms and they TEAR. Clean & Clear blotting sheets actually work with minimal makeup removal, and you can just pick it up from Wal-mart when you're grocery shopping! Definitely worth the price.
Susan
I have always had a problem with my oily skin, I end up cleaning off the oil with my shirt or my sleeve. I found these at Ulta and as soon as I used it on my face, I saw the excess oil come right off immediately. Afterwards, it leaves my skin so smooth and i only have to use 1 a day. This also helps with acne and my pimples go away quicker! I recommend this for everyone who has oily skin, it's also inexpensive.
Kate R.
Reisterstown, MD
I like these sheets and I would recommend them. They are great value and they are good for the summer as I begin to get more oily and sweaty. They really work to blot the oil from your face and make you feel a bit refreshed. The only thing I would improve is that if you are wearing makeup when you use these it might take some of the makeup off with the oil even if you aren't wiping and just dabbing.
Casey S.
Orlando, FL
I feel like I have to use a couple of these before it really feels effective. The product quality is really nice and I read great reviews before buying them. Maybe I don't have the right skin type for them but aside they worked when I needed them in target areas. They were a little more than I was looking to spend and there were cheaper alternatives but their quality made them worth it.
Sylvia C.
These have been around forever and for good reason!! I have dehydrated skin but it can get very oily around my t-zone. These blotting sheets are great at picking up oil from the face and it's super easy to just throw a pack in my bag before heading out. Many stores like CVS sell store-brand alternatives that seem to work just as well if anyone is looking for slightly cheaper options.
Maria L.
Love these because you can actually see all the oil! You just have to gently blot the skin and you'll see all the oil. Once all the oil is on the sheet it will go clear depending on how much oil you have. It's not to expensive but a cheaper alternative could be the elf blotting sheets. Anyone who has oily skin should definitely buy them because it will take all the oil away.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie, NY
Have literally been using this item since I was a freshman in Highschool, I'm now a college graduate. Honestly the most amazing product, I absolutely love it. In the summer heat you can't help but get a little oily throughout your day, with this product you will be looking as good as new after a couple of bloches. I cannot say enough good things here, really a game changer.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Perfection in a sheet. I haven't seen anything quite like this product before but now that I have, I can't stop. For sunny summer days, these are a lifesaver to stick in your purse and get out in case you sweat or get oily. It does take off some makeup but only because you're sweating - but this could easily take the place of re-applying powder when you're out and about
Erika H.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How many do you usually use a day?
Giuliana T.
Does it work?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use toilet seat sheets as blotting sheets?
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Can this product dry out sencative skin?