Clean & Clear® Oil Absorbing Sheets
CLEAN & CLEAR® Oil Absorbing Sheets instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. These super soft, silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other oily areas of your face. Use them anytime, anywhere to remove oil and shine throughout the day.
Skin Need: Oil
- Remove a sheet from the pack.
- Gently blot your face to absorb excess oil and shine—especially in the T-Zone. Don’t worry, this won’t ruin your make-up.
- Take a peek at what the oil-absorbing sheet has sopped up. Ewww gross.
- Toss it in the garbage.
Polypropylene mineral oil dimethyldibenzlidene sorbitol ultramarinessee more...
Top Questions See all 2,572 Q&A
- "I get very oily on some days and I kind of wish they would make a bigger version since I end up using multiple sheets to get all the oil on my face." in 299 reviews
- "They work great to gently blot the oily area and it instantly removes the shine and oil without removing all your make-up!" in 222 reviews
- "I have very oily skin, its hard to manage sometimes especially in the summer when I'm in 100+ degree plants at work surrounded by heavy machinery." in 186 reviews
- "These oil absorbing sheets have been nothing short of a miracle in a pinch when I need to get rid of shine and excess oil and do not want to apply extra makeup. " in 144 reviews
- "I was introduced to these by a friend my freshmen year of high school and I swear i used them for all 4 years after that." in 120 reviews
The reason why this product didn’t get 5 stars is because of the packaging. The tape that’s supposed to pick up the blotting paper for easy use looses its sticky power very early on. This makes its hard to start to pick up just one sheet during use. I usually just end up adding a lil piece of double sided tape myself.
Pictures included are before and after using the blotting sheets
But to be totally honest...lately I've been using the Walgreens brand which is exactly the same! (But cheaper) and I recently discovered that the Walgreens blotting sheets are also made in Japan perhaps even in the same factory who knows but yeah amazing stuff for oily skin of to just touch up your makeup through the day
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos