CLEAN & CLEAR® Oil Absorbing Sheets instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. These super soft, silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other oily areas of your face. Use them anytime, anywhere to remove oil and shine throughout the day.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil

Direction:

• Remove a sheet from the pack.
  • Gently blot your face to absorb excess oil and shine—especially in the T-Zone. Don’t worry, this won’t ruin your make-up.
  • Take a peek at what the oil-absorbing sheet has sopped up. Ewww gross.
  • Toss it in the garbage.

Polypropylene mineral oil dimethyldibenzlidene sorbitol ultramarines

It’s obviously meant to absorb oil but does it leave your face feeling dry?
what do you think of this product ?
Do they really not remove your makeup?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Oil Absorbing Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I get very oily on some days and I kind of wish they would make a bigger version since I end up using multiple sheets to get all the oil on my face.” in reviews
“They work great to gently blot the oily area and it instantly removes the shine and oil without removing all your make-up!” in reviews
“I have very oily skin, its hard to manage sometimes especially in the summer when I'm in 100+ degree plants at work surrounded by heavy machinery.” in reviews
“These oil absorbing sheets have been nothing short of a miracle in a pinch when I need to get rid of shine and excess oil and do not want to apply extra makeup. ” in reviews
“I was introduced to these by a friend my freshmen year of high school and I swear i used them for all 4 years after that.” in reviews
Monrovia, CA
This product was amazing for me. I would always come back home from class with a lot of oil on my face. I used to just wash my face a lot but I heard that is also not good for your face. Once I bought this, my face was not very oily anymore! All I had to do was wipe my face with it and no more oil! Also, it does not take off makeup if wearing some.
Texas City, TX
Purchased at: Target
I really do like these alot. I have very oily skin and I use them to keep my face from looking really gross at work. Although the small package is convenient, I do wish they would sell bigger packs. They are effective at soaking up the oil around my nose and in my t-zone. I also wish they were a little cheaper
irvine
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these and they are definitely worth the money. I have oily skin so in the middle of the day I use one and is works great! I did use a blotting papers from a different brand but it didn't soak up the oil well. So if you have oily skin I would definitely recommend this. Its a neccesity for me!
Rahway, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I use these around midday when my T zone (nose and forehead) are super oily. Afterwards I feel more refreshed and my face isnt as shiny or heavy. I buy several packs, one to keep in my car, one for my purse, and one at work. Its really discreet and easy when your not at home and can’t wash your face
troy, MI
This is my HOLY GRAIL product! I carry it in my makeup bag and purse. My T zone is SUPER oily and it looks gross in the summer time. I just pat this on my t zone and my makeup is not removed or messed up. The price of it is also great and totally worth buying a few to put it in every purse.
Purchased at: Walmart
Slightly pricey, but super convenient! Of course you pay for convenience, but the elf product is significantly cheaper and also gets the job done (not as well but good for its price) if you don’t plan on using them every day they’re great to invest in, for make up bags gym bags etc.
Purchased at: Target
I bought these oil blotting sheets once and I love them. I have super oily skin and they absorb it all and keep my skin matte for quite a while. However, you can get the same quality from the Target [product:up-&-up-oil-absorbing-sheets-70ct-up&up] for about $1 less and 20 more sheets!
Menasha, WI
Purchased at: Target
I really hated these. I haven’t used these in years, but when I used it, I absolutely hated it. I really didn’t understand how these sheets were supposed to work. I admit they are very affordable, but honestly I didn’t see a purpose to these sheets, I don’t plan on buying these again.
Monroe, NC
Clean & Clear® Oil Absorbing Sheets uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are awesome, I use them everyday before applying my makeup. It helps remove any oil or residue before my primer. Gives me a clean surface to put makeup on! I cant go without them honestly and I would recommend them!
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: Target
I have very oily skin throughout the day and these sheets absorb it. I been using this since forever. I have to frequently use these throughout the day because of my oily skin. I'm not sure if these are actually good for the skin or not, that's what some facial experts say.

327 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...