BY CLEAN & CLEAR #2 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

CLEAN & CLEAR® Oil Absorbing Sheets instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. These super soft, silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other oily areas of your face. Use them anytime, anywhere to remove oil and shine throughout the day.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil

Direction:

• Remove a sheet from the pack.
  • Gently blot your face to absorb excess oil and shine—especially in the T-Zone. Don’t worry, this won’t ruin your make-up.
  • Take a peek at what the oil-absorbing sheet has sopped up. Ewww gross.
  • Toss it in the garbage.

Polypropylene mineral oil dimethyldibenzlidene sorbitol ultramarines

Clean & Clear® Oil Absorbing Sheets
  • "I get very oily on some days and I kind of wish they would make a bigger version since I end up using multiple sheets to get all the oil on my face." in 299 reviews
  • "They work great to gently blot the oily area and it instantly removes the shine and oil without removing all your make-up!" in 222 reviews
  • "I have very oily skin, its hard to manage sometimes especially in the summer when I'm in 100+ degree plants at work surrounded by heavy machinery." in 186 reviews
  • "These oil absorbing sheets have been nothing short of a miracle in a pinch when I need to get rid of shine and excess oil and do not want to apply extra makeup. " in 144 reviews
  • "I was introduced to these by a friend my freshmen year of high school and I swear i used them for all 4 years after that." in 120 reviews
Grace D.
These oil blotting sheets do the job, however they are pretty pricey. Also, even though they do extract oils from your face, do not overuse this product! Stripping your face of oils can be bad and good, and if you use these sheets whenever you feel that your skin is oily it could be bad for your skin and actually create more oil!! Your face was made so that it contains natural oils, and when your strip your face of them frequently, your skin reacts by increasing the amount created which coincidentally gives you more oil than you started with. So, in short, if you use this product make sure not to over-do it!
Carissa O.
These things are a god send. I have combo skin that turns very oily throughout the day. These little things soak up all the oil as soon as you blot it to your skin. You don’t even have to rub if you don’t want to. They claim it doesn’t take off any makeup. It really doesn’t but I will notice some foundation on it sometimes but I’m assuming that’s mostly the oils fault. Makeup still stays in place. They are very portable and one sheet goes a long way. The more oil is on them the more see through they get. It’s kinda gross to look at and think about lol. I won’t go anywhere without them.
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
These oil blotting sheets are absolutely bomb from the day they first released them. It grabs the oil without taking product off and without added any unnecessary powder or ash. The slim packaging allows you to carry it in any size purse.
The reason why this product didn’t get 5 stars is because of the packaging. The tape that’s supposed to pick up the blotting paper for easy use looses its sticky power very early on. This makes its hard to start to pick up just one sheet during use. I usually just end up adding a lil piece of double sided tape myself.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I always have these Clean & Clear sheets in my purse! Perfect for absorbing excess oil off my t-zone without smudging my makeup. Gently press the sheet onto the skin and you can immediately see it pull the oil off the skin. I use these instead of caking more powder on my face or wasting setting spray. These are a beauty secret everyone with oily skin needs!
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
I am personally not a person that has an oily face but I do find these very convenient to use during the summer. As I do tend to swear more and feel more oily under my makeup, using this product - helps my face feel freshen but I also enjoy looking at the results once I finished. I love how the sheets turn clean or translucent once it starts absorbing the oils in your face. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone that has an oily face or feels oily this summer, as you’ll definitely see results using this product.
isabella d.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product. It gets all of the oil off my face without tasking off my makeup. The packaging is also really nice to bc it’s small so you can’t easily fit it on your purse. The only bad thing is that it’s hard to only grab one sheet. I always accidentally grab two sheets, but other than that this product is amazing!!
Ellyn H.
Do not like this product.  I have really oily skin, and it takes about 5 sheets to really make any difference on my skin.  If you only get a little bit of oil on your T-zone or other small places, this might work for you, but if you have oil all over (cheeks, chin, forehead) and a lot of it, you are better off using napkins from Starbucks.  The oil soaked right through the sheet for me. Will not waste my money again.
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I have never tried using any other blotting papers, but I have to say that I really enjoy these. They leave my face feeling fresh and do a great job at taking off all of the oil. I buy these at Target. The one thing that I dislike is that sometimes I feel like my foundation will come off with the oil. I know that this has more to do with my foundation than the papers, but it still keeps me from using them all of the time.
Alyssa M.
These are really good blotting sheets, I use these a lot as a teenager in my adolescent years and they've really helped out I've never had any problems with Clean and Clear products I absolutely love them I actually have a face wash that they sell and I've used it since I was a teenager and it works so well with my skin I still purchase it Tuesday I've been using it since I was 15 years old and I'm now 32
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
In high school, I always had a pack of these on hand. I have pretty oily skin especially in my T-Zone, and from being in NJROTC, days we had physical training were my worst nightmares for my skin. I always made sure I had these to blot oils since by second period, my face was already an oil well. and After workouts, once my face cooled down from sweating, I would use these to absorb the oil before I went in with powder. I loved these so much, and even reach for them sometimes in college if I'm on campus for a while. You can't really go wrong with these!
Erika H.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How many do you usually use a day?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Do these break you out?
Tamara S.
Bronx, NY
Does it work?
Marie T.
Do you use toilet seat sheets as blotting sheets?
Vanessa G.
Can this product dry out sencative skin?

back