BY CLEAN & CLEAR #1 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

CLEAN & CLEAR® Oil Absorbing Sheets instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. These super soft, silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other oily areas of your face. Use them anytime, anywhere to remove oil and shine throughout the day.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil

Direction:

• Remove a sheet from the pack.
  • Gently blot your face to absorb excess oil and shine—especially in the T-Zone. Don’t worry, this won’t ruin your make-up.
  • Take a peek at what the oil-absorbing sheet has sopped up. Ewww gross.
  • Toss it in the garbage.

Polypropylene mineral oil dimethyldibenzlidene sorbitol ultramarines

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I get very oily on some days and I kind of wish they would make a bigger version since I end up using multiple sheets to get all the oil on my face." in 299 reviews
  • "They work great to gently blot the oily area and it instantly removes the shine and oil without removing all your make-up!" in 222 reviews
  • "I have very oily skin, its hard to manage sometimes especially in the summer when I'm in 100+ degree plants at work surrounded by heavy machinery." in 186 reviews
  • "These oil absorbing sheets have been nothing short of a miracle in a pinch when I need to get rid of shine and excess oil and do not want to apply extra makeup. " in 144 reviews
  • "I was introduced to these by a friend my freshmen year of high school and I swear i used them for all 4 years after that." in 120 reviews
Carissa O.
These things are a god send. I have combo skin that turns very oily throughout the day. These little things soak up all the oil as soon as you blot it to your skin. You don’t even have to rub if you don’t want to. They claim it doesn’t take off any makeup. It really doesn’t but I will notice some foundation on it sometimes but I’m assuming that’s mostly the oils fault. Makeup still stays in place. They are very portable and one sheet goes a long way. The more oil is on them the more see through they get. It’s kinda gross to look at and think about lol. I won’t go anywhere without them.
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
These oil blotting sheets are absolutely bomb from the day they first released them. It grabs the oil without taking product off and without added any unnecessary powder or ash. The slim packaging allows you to carry it in any size purse.
The reason why this product didn’t get 5 stars is because of the packaging. The tape that’s supposed to pick up the blotting paper for easy use looses its sticky power very early on. This makes its hard to start to pick up just one sheet during use. I usually just end up adding a lil piece of double sided tape myself.
Shelby P.
Michigan
I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THESE!  They're a makeup bag necessity for someone with super oily skin.  I buy about 10 packages of these at a time because I never want to be without them.  They get the oil off of your face without ruining your makeup, all you have to do is press it lightly on your skin.  I do wish they had bigger sheets as I can soak through two of these at a time.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
In high school, I always had a pack of these on hand. I have pretty oily skin especially in my T-Zone, and from being in NJROTC, days we had physical training were my worst nightmares for my skin. I always made sure I had these to blot oils since by second period, my face was already an oil well. and After workouts, once my face cooled down from sweating, I would use these to absorb the oil before I went in with powder. I loved these so much, and even reach for them sometimes in college if I'm on campus for a while. You can't really go wrong with these!
Anamaria F.
Los Angeles
I would literally be no where if it weren't for these blotting sheets. I always keep a pack in my purse because I get Greasy Fast—with or without makeup. When I have my makeup on though, these handy dandy babies ONLY take off the oil, leaving my makeup as fresh and matte as the first time I applied it. These are a go to for anyone with oily skin—especially for girls who get oily QUICKLY like me. You only need two of them max when blotting down. Save yourself and get this when you can.

Pictures included are before and after using the blotting sheets
Mariya S.
I dont go anywhere without this stuff!
But to be totally honest...lately I've been using the Walgreens brand which is exactly the same! (But cheaper) and I recently discovered that the Walgreens blotting sheets are also made in Japan perhaps even in the same factory who knows but yeah amazing stuff for oily skin of to just touch up your makeup through the day
Jill P.
Douglas, MA
I have used this product for 12+ years and have yet to stray! They are the absolute best! Absorbs every bit of oil and shine without budging your makeup!!! You can even tell how oily you really are because the sheet turns from opaque blue to see thru where it has been used lol. A definite must have!!!Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets
Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
These have been my holy grail since probably middle school! I'm a huge fan of the Fenty Beauty blotting paper (I'm a huge Fenty Beauty STAN in general) & I honestly love these blotting sheets so much more! I recommend these to everyone! I have bought these probably over a hundred times, to be honest.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
I’ve been using these for years and they’re seriously my favorite. I got into them when I think they were first starting and the price was lower. Since then they’ve gotten more popular and expensive but it’s honestly worth it because they work so well. They’re always in my purse and I love introducing them to people!
Kelly M.
The Clean & Clear® Oil Absorbing Sheets are great for anyway who may suffer from oily skin. It's amazing how much oil these seem to remove from my face. They are the perfect size to have with you in your purse and they also fit great in your makeup bag without taking up much space.
Erika H.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How many do you usually use a day?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Do these break you out?
Tamara S.
Bronx, NY
Does it work?
Marie T.
Do you use toilet seat sheets as blotting sheets?
Vanessa G.
Can this product dry out sencative skin?