My skin is so dry, I’m needing a moisturizer for very sensitive skin.. help?
Fitzgerald, GA - il y a 9 mois

7 answers

Cerave moisturizer or Clinique water bomb.
il y a 4 mois
I’ve heard so good stuff about the vanicream lotion. It’s formulated specifically for that type of skin. Vanicream™ Lite Lotion for Sensitive Skin
il y a 9 mois
Avene Skin Recovery Cream for Hypersensitive and Irritable Skin This cream saved my eyes after having a horrible reaction to eyelash extensions. My eyelids were inflamed and peeling. This cream was sensitive yet seriously powerful in providing moisture to the delicate eye area but it can be used all over. Seriously, this will help.
il y a 9 mois
Hi Stephanie. I think Vanicream might be the right product line for you. If I remember correctly they have a variety of products for face and body. It’s also pretty accessible - most drug stores, target and walmart have it.
il y a 9 mois
I would also try the Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser because it’ll help hydrate your skin while also cleansing it at the same time. I started using it when my skin was getting dry and it made a huge difference to me😊
il y a 9 mois
Try Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator 😊 its great for sensitive skin and hydrates really well. No fragrance, oil, sulfates, dye or parabens.