Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash

Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash

With deep sea minerals and sea kelp extract, this purifying cleanser cleans deep to effectively wash away daily build-up—like dirt, oil and impurities deep in pores. So effective, this foaming cleanser even washes away dirt and oil you can’t see while calming aromas help wind you down—leaving you clean and relaxed. Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Won’t over dry.

Does this product help calm for a nights sleep also creating a fresh feeling?
I Like to double cleanse my face at night being that I work with children and have such oily skin. I have been Looking for a different face wash for at night and I seen this. Does it actually relax you/your skin? Is it a good face wash?
For those of you that have used this, did you like it? Is the scent overwhelming or relaxing?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash!
Product Highlights
...oil and build up. It doesnt overdry nor break me out. It works well on sensitive skin as well as it doesnt have barely any smell. Its affordable and I use it daily.in reviews
Erin B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by Erin B.
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by Erin B.
Purchased at: Target
I have to say, while it smells great, I definitely don’t feel any more relaxed than with any other face wash, which has been disappointing because I usually use it at night in the shower after the gym, and it would be nice to have the relaxing effect so I can wind down before bed. That being said, it cleans my face just like it is supposed to and doesn’t break the bank! It is also gentle and unmedicated, which is helpful for me, because of the time of day I’m using it, and I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and usually use medicated products throughout the day.
Eric V.
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by Eric V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like using this at night Because it keeps my face fresh overnight. Just make sure to keep using it because your face will break out if you stop using it .
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by Nasaiko B.
I tried this together with the morning burst, it didn’t help my acne at all. It smells good and it removes oil from my face but it’s just not for me.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by Yessica N.
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
night relaxing deep cleaning is excellent for taking care of my face and it is refreshing I like it.
fatima A.
Glendale, AZ
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by fatima A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This face wash will also never clog your pores and won’t ever dry. This product also washes away daily build up such as extra oils and impurities deep in pores . This will also leave you feeling clean and relaxed
Clisaura T.
Flushing, NY
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by Clisaura T.
I do not change it for nothing many of you know that my skin is mixed and this product helps me a lot to not produce pimples and keeps my face super clean and fresh. [product:clean-&-clear-night-relaxing-deep-cleaning-face-wash]
Angela R.
Cape Coral, FL
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Product! Ibbabsolutely love this! It smells SO good and kind of foams JUST A LITTLE when you put it on which is good. I can't say that it relaxes me, but I just got it for the scent and ingredients. I recommend this IN ADDITION TO getting the cucumber morning burst one. They both work well together!
Molly A.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this face wash for nighttime. It is really gentle on my skin. It gives my face a refreshing cleanse. I use this at night and the morning burst one in the morning. I have used these for years and really like them. It has a relaxing smell. Plus, it is decently priced.
TIffani G.
Van Nuys, CA
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by TIffani G.
This is questionable! Not necessarily in a bad way I just don't know if it really gives you a calming effect like it States. Very pleasant smell reasonably priced my face feels clean.
🌻Adelaide🌻 B.
Charlotte
This cleanser works very well. It doesn't have those little beads in it which is a plus. It leaves my face a little too dry for my liking but it serves the purpose. I would definitely buy it again in a pinch.

135 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...