BY CLEAN & CLEAR #31 in Facial Cleansers

With deep sea minerals and sea kelp extract, this purifying cleanser cleans deep to effectively wash away daily build-up—like dirt, oil and impurities deep in pores. So effective, this foaming cleanser even washes away dirt and oil you can’t see while calming aromas help wind you down—leaving you clean and relaxed.

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Won’t over dry.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenonxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Ethylparaben

• How is this in comparison to Neutrogena?2 Answers
  • I love clean & clear and am currently doing their 3 s...1 Answers
  • Anyone with dry skin try this face wash out yet? It's ine...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash
  • "This is my go to cleanser. It doesnt have any treatments in it, its just basic and removes the oil and build up. It doesnt overdry nor break me out. It works well on sensitive skin as well as it doesnt have barely any smell. Its affordable and I use it daily." in 32 reviews
rose a.
Fort Lauderdale
These products are amazing!!!! I use the Clean and Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleansing Face Wash faithfully every night! As well as the morning burst every morning (which if you notice is barley any left lol). With the scrub I use it every week or every other week. After trying multiple Acne products these are the best thing I’ve ever bought. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial ScrubClean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face WashClean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
Let me just say that the clean & clear products are all my holy grails. I use the night time one for when I am getting ready to go to bed to clean up my face from a hards day at work or school. This products leaves my skin so hydrated and clear. I notice a difference in my skin ever since I started using these. It also works well with my clerasonic machine. I use my machine twice a week and trust me it is amazing.
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
This face wash was my favorite go-to night wash for a long time. It definitely does the job, and cleans deeply and smells great. What attracted me was the sea algae and beachy scent. It wasn't as beachy as I would've liked, and it was kind of a heavy wash for everyday use. The microbeads in it weren't my favorite, as I think that's what makes it so heavy and dense. I found that every time I put a small pump of the wash in my hands, it still seemed like I had too much. Great wash for the money, but not the best face wash over all.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This smells great and leaves my skin completely clean yet still refreshed without being dried out. I've used it in the morning and it left my skin clean but didn't strip away my natural oil so I didn't feel dry. I've used it at night and it took away all makeup, dirt and daily buildup. It works just as well as expensive brands I've used but costs up to 10 times less. I will continue to purchase this and will recommend it to anyone.
Morgan H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I really love using this product just at night. I completely feel like the cleanser gets rid of all the oils and dirt from the day. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has a problem with dryness. I like how I can trust that it's completely cleaning my face. If my makeup remover doesn't get all of my makeup off, I can trust that the cleanser will have my back and remove the excess.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Just purchased this the other day at Target because I use the clean and clear hydrating morning face wash and wanted to give this a try for bedtime. I just used it and it left my face feeling really soft and tingly! It does give it a relaxing feeling and I really like that it helped remove any left over makeup and it also didn’t irritate my skin! Great product!
Shelby B.
Craig, MO
Love the product, I was using it every night as I was winding down for the night but it made my face feel very dry. So I tried doing it every other night and it had the same result. The product its self was amazing and made my skin feel clean and soft. The dryness didn't make me stop using it, I just added a moisture cream after! works amazing now! :)
Briana M.
Dade city, FL
I used this product until it was completely gone. It was very gentle when taking off my makeup and getting rid of all the oils at the end of the day. I would have given it a 5 star rating if only... it didnt dry out my face so much. But other than that it is a great product. I would purchase it again, but this time alongside a night moisturizer as well.
Ilda V.
I love 1 step cleansers, and this clean and clear works great! It says that it cleans out the pores, but I personally would want that sensation of a very deep clean into my pores and feeling refreshed. Unfortunately, with this cleanser I didn't feel that. Another thing, was that I felt that it would dry my face a little, not sure if that's a normal thing or not.
April D.
Modesto
These are by far my most favorite face washes from the drug store. The morning burst makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. It wakes me up and puts in such a good mood. The night cleanser is more gentle. The first couple of weeks I was using these my skin burned the tinniest amount but my skin got use it and it was just clearing it up.
Irene R.
Does it smell good do you like it?
Mimi W.
Harriman, TN
Is this product useful for people with oily skin?
Heather H.
Rockaway, NJ
Hi! I 've been wanting to try this, and I know it's Clean & Clear, but is this good for someone very breakout prone? I know it's good for other skin issues, but sometimes certain ingredients can irritate my skin and cause more breakouts. Thanks!
Jazmine H.
Does this cleanser help with acne?
Cheyenne O.
What is everyone's favorite product from this brand?