Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash

$6.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*5 other buying options

With deep sea minerals and sea kelp extract, this purifying cleanser cleans deep to effectively wash away daily build-up—like dirt, oil and impurities deep in pores. So effective, this foaming cleanser even washes away dirt and oil you can’t see while calming aromas help wind you down—leaving you clean and relaxed.

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Won’t over dry.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenonxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Ethylparaben

is this hydrating?
I Was wondering if this is good to buy and how much is it can I get it for free I really like to get the morning and night but need to know if it be good for me?
Does this work for cystic acne and scarring?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...oil and build up. It doesnt overdry nor break me out. It works well on sensitive skin as well as it doesnt have barely any smell. Its affordable and I use it daily.” in 32 reviews
West Orange, NJ
I use this every night before I go to sleep. If I wear makeup it gets deeps and get off excess makeup. Definitely use a moisturizer after for a better feel but it does work. A con for me is that it can be a little drying but other than that it is good!
Love this product! It is so relaxing, the scent is amazing, and the product is just as effective as a $40 night cleanser for me! Clean N Clear also has great coupon offers often! Would definitely recommend to others!
Mableton , GA
This is a great facial cleanser. It leaves my skin clean and free of dirt. I wish that it was more hydrating. My skin is Easley on the dry side, in this exact dryer. Otherwise, it is very affordable. It gets the job done
Ripley, WV
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash uploaded by Shaina S.
This is a great night nine facial wash. It does make my skin feel dried out after I’m done using it but I usually put on a facial cream before I go to bed anyway. It makes my skin feel clean and I’d recommend it to anyone.
Evansville
Love this product. Cleans ur face really well and makes it very moisturized. It's very effective not disappointing at all. I bought this for my brother cause he was going on a cruise but tried it and used it myself.
Orlando, FL
I use this product on a nightly basis and use the morning burst in the morning. This products leaves my face feeling very clean however it is a bit drying. I use a moisturizer right after and my skin looks flawless.
Brownsville , WI
My husband and I use this every night in the shower. It really does make your face feel clean. I really use it where my nose piece is from my glasses since that seems to get so red and irritated and it works wonders.
I haven't been able to find this product recently but in the past I've used it and it was GREAT! It really is "relaxing" as advertised. I bought it at Walmart and I would buy it again. I do recommend it to everyone!
Naugatuck, CT
Okay so this my bedtime go to . I literally use this every night before I go to bed . Not only does it take off my makeup but leaves my face feeling refreshed and so smooth ! And I like that 1 pump goes a long way .
Jupiter
I like this stuff. It really does help relax you and help you wind down at night. I didn't notice it doing anything spectacular for my skin but if you're looking for a simple night time cleanser, then I recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Upland, CA
7 months ago
kaleigh R. • 7 months ago
I absolutely hated the cleaning clear night relaxing face wash but loved the morning burst but my absolute go to is the frothy face wash from origins, goodluck!
Boaz,Al
7 months ago
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash, how does it feel after washing your face? Does it leave your face dry or moisturized and soft ?