BY CLEAN & CLEAR #38 in Facial Cleansers

With deep sea minerals and sea kelp extract, this purifying cleanser cleans deep to effectively wash away daily build-up—like dirt, oil and impurities deep in pores. So effective, this foaming cleanser even washes away dirt and oil you can’t see while calming aromas help wind you down—leaving you clean and relaxed.

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Won’t over dry.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenonxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Ethylparaben

• How is this in comparison to Neutrogena?2 Answers
  • I love clean & clear and am currently doing their 3 s...1 Answers
  • Anyone with dry skin try this face wash out yet? It's ine...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash
  • "This is my go to cleanser. It doesnt have any treatments in it, its just basic and removes the oil and build up. It doesnt overdry nor break me out. It works well on sensitive skin as well as it doesnt have barely any smell. Its affordable and I use it daily." in 32 reviews
Jada O.
Yulee
Oh my, where do i begin? This product is true to it's word when it says it is relaxing. It helps me unwind at night when I am in the shower and it helps smooth out my skin and pores. There is a very noticeable difference the moring after using it!

For me, it is always very hard finding products that work because i have combination skin. Parts of my face, usually my t-zone, creates massive amounts of oil but the rest of my face doesn't. So my skin tends to look dull and dry because i can never find a product that helps me.

This made my blemish prone skin get under control and i couldn't be more thankful for it. It made my skin soft to the touch and look good when i go makeup free. It truly did change the way i looked at myself in the mirror. I am now more confident that ever and i owe it all to this product!
rose a.
These products are amazing!!!! I use the Clean and Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleansing Face Wash faithfully every night! As well as the morning burst every morning (which if you notice is barley any left lol). With the scrub I use it every week or every other week. After trying multiple Acne products these are the best thing I’ve ever bought. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial ScrubClean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face WashClean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Kiara L.
Over the period I used this cleanser, I repurchased it once because it was working for me as far as clearing my skin goes.  I used it at night, as the name suggests, and it made my face feel clean after a day of wearing makeup.  It did dry me out which wasn’t much of a problem because I could just moisturize after using it.  However, this all recently came to an end because my face got used to this wash and didn’t feel the same as it did when I first started using it.  Good product for a good price, but my face is just problematic!
Adriana :.
Redlands, CA
I really really am loving this face wash so much! I struggle with very oily skin. This is my first time using it and it deserves 5 stars for sure. It came with decent packaging and is not pricey at all, very affordable. I started to break out with tons of red pimples on my forehead a couple of weeks ago. My mom recommended this product and within a good week and a half later my skin has completely turned around and cleared up. Also, my skin is not as oily, wouldn't be good for people who have dry skin. Definitely going to be repurchasing this baby!
Amanda D.
Columbus , OH
This face wash was my favorite go-to night wash for a long time. It definitely does the job, and cleans deeply and smells great. What attracted me was the sea algae and beachy scent. It wasn't as beachy as I would've liked, and it was kind of a heavy wash for everyday use. The microbeads in it weren't my favorite, as I think that's what makes it so heavy and dense. I found that every time I put a small pump of the wash in my hands, it still seemed like I had too much. Great wash for the money, but not the best face wash over all.
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
This face wash makes my face feel really clean! It smells so nice, and it feels great after wearing makeup all day. My skin felt so smooth and clean after using it. Only gave it four stars because I ended up having a really bad breakout and it didn't do anything for it- it didn't reduce the redness or fix/stop the breakout, which is unfortunate. Once I fix my skin, I'll definitely be using it again, but for now, I'm going to stick to other products to deal with my acne.
Allison B.
Raleigh
I really love this face wash! To be honest, it smells so good I ended up using it in the mornings as well as at night, however it does work the best in my opinion when it is paired with the Morning Burst facial wash. I believe you can purchase these together at some retailers.

I often use this face wash if I want a break from those with the scrubbing beads, this is just a simple cleanser that lathers fairly easy, and a little goes a long way!
Hanna O.
I use this everytime I stay the night at my boyfriends house, because it's the one he uses. I have combination skin that is acne prone and everytime I use a new product I get at least one break out. However, with this product I don't. I can't speak on the long term affects, but when I use this my face feels smooth and clean after, it also doesn't dry out my skin. I think if you have acne prone skin you will really enjoy this!
Kylie S.
Little Rock
Good product when used with a spinning head facial brush OR hands to remove dirt, grime, and makeup from my face after a long day. I’m not giving it five stars because I really don’t think it’s anything SPECIAL. It’s a cleanser and I haven’t seen any benefits for my skin using it other than the fact that it removes makeup and oil. I still use it every night though for those exact reasons so I would recommend.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I bought this in a dual pack with the morning burst and the night relaxing cleanser. Both of these for one smell great. This one really soothes and relaxes you at night I love it. I can tell with the cleansing beads inside this it really gets into your skin and cleans it out. I love this stuff I highly recommend it!
Irene R.
Does it smell good do you like it?
Mimi W.
Harriman, TN
Is this product useful for people with oily skin?
Heather H.
Rockaway, NJ
Hi! I 've been wanting to try this, and I know it's Clean & Clear, but is this good for someone very breakout prone? I know it's good for other skin issues, but sometimes certain ingredients can irritate my skin and cause more breakouts. Thanks!
Cheyenne O.
What is everyone's favorite product from this brand?
Jazmine H.
Does this cleanser help with acne?

back