BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
TAYLOR H.
Maryland
Great wipes. Gets rid of all makeup,oil, and dirt. Helps keep acne away and minimize your pores as well.
Ellen S.
Asheville, NC
With my sensitive skin this helps to get me back to normal! They still get your face clean but don't dry
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Makes my face feel clean, refreshed and ready to be great. Very nice products. Great price. I recommend
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC
Great makeup wipes that really do the trick. I love clean & clear and was very impressed by this wipe!
Brittany A.
Orange , CA
These are my favorite!! Makes cleaning the makeup off my face much easier before I go to bed at night.
Devin G.
Fullerton
I like these cause they’re perfect for right before bed which is usually the time I take my makeup off.
Alexis A.
Chester, Ga
Awesome product definitely using it as long as my skin will tolerate it and it’s a little pricy but ok
Gabby S.
new york, ny
Love the smell and the texture it gives to my face when I take my makeup off. Try gentle with the skin
Ab O.
Tinley Park, IL
These wipes are gentle and really get rid of dirt and most makeup. Sometimes my mascara is left behind.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Love these makeup wipes! They work very well and take off all my makeup! They don't leave my face dry.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart