BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Audri C.
Laguna Hills, CA
Gets rid of make up so does the job while also keepingmyour skin fresh and clear of acne. Absolutely love it
Amy H.
Paintsville
Loves how it works. Amazing skin feeling. Give it a try, I highly recommend it. Its awesome and cheap at cost
Rebecca A.
Baltimore, MD
Really refreshing on my skin after a long day and really cleans your pores and makes it feel super smooth.
Sarah G.
This is great because my night ritual consists of these relaxing rejuvenated relaxing scented facial wipes!
Lai M.
Jacksonville, FL
I liked this item because it really took all the dirt off my face as i would see when i looked at the wipe
amanda r.
Erie, PA
I like these for on the go, I usually use then After a work out at the gym when I need a quick freshen up.
Vicky D.
Hands down, best. wipes. ever. forget what I said about the aveeno wipe, these are really my one true love.
єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
These wipes get rid of oil dirt and makeup. They are super cheap as well. I think everyone should get them.
Raychill S.
Clean & clear products are awesome. I mix wipes with a little coconut oil/essential oil to remove make up.
Alisha D.
I love the wipes, It keeps my face clean throughout the day. Helps with my oily face. I would recommend it!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?