BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Kayla L.
Winder, GA
Great wipes! Leave your skin feeling very clean. Take off makeup and excess oil and dirt from everyday life.
Kathy C.
Laurel, MS
I like keeping these around ..they work great and are quick and easy to use .. Very convenient and affordable
Bárbara P.
San Francisco, CA
Give me a good clean sensation, that's why I use. But I need used not one for clean all my makeup in my eyes
Audri C.
Laguna Hills, CA
Gets rid of make up so does the job while also keepingmyour skin fresh and clear of acne. Absolutely love it
Lauren K.
Love these makeup removing face wipes! They are a great scent and are truly very relaxing to use before bed.
Ariel b.
Crestview , FL
These wipes are really good they remove all of my stubborn makeup and leave my face feeling fresh and clean.
Connie P.
Makes my face feel clean,fresh and not oily like some other ones do.It not to pricey and helps acne alot to.
Jazmin R.
new haven
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product.really like how it makes skin feels at night time.recommend it,your going to love it.good price
Megan D.
Neenah
amazingggg I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone...it really works and I wasn't disappointed
Jennisy t.
Modesto
This is a good product to have around specially after a long night. Works great keeps my face nice and clean
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Amazon