BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Maylani C.
Columbus, GA
Left my face feeling oily and not so clean. I still had to use more than 3 wipes to completely clean my face.
April L.
Findlay, OH
Great product! I love the way they feel and it’s so great for sensitive skin! The price is also fantastic :-)
Alex S.
Fridley, MN
Love them they work great to get all the makeup off they smell good they leave my skin feeling nice and clean
Amy H.
Paintsville
Loves how it works. Amazing skin feeling. Give it a try, I highly recommend it. Its awesome and cheap at cost
Kathy C.
Laurel, MS
I like keeping these around ..they work great and are quick and easy to use .. Very convenient and affordable
Lauren K.
Love these makeup removing face wipes! They are a great scent and are truly very relaxing to use before bed.
Ariel b.
Crestview , FL
These wipes are really good they remove all of my stubborn makeup and leave my face feeling fresh and clean.
Jazmin R.
new haven
Good product.really like how it makes skin feels at night time.recommend it,your going to love it.good price
Yajaira r.
Easy to remove all make up with just two wipes. Best wipes ! Will continue to purchase them. At my local ulta
Bárbara P.
San Francisco, CA
Give me a good clean sensation, that's why I use. But I need used not one for clean all my makeup in my eyes
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart