BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
After a long 11 hr shift i love using these facial wipes tehy are fast effective and easy :) for my lazy nights
Ross C.
Sugar Land
Leaves your face feeling fresh and replenished. Great for daily use. Top notch. Can always count on these wipes
Angelica C.
I love them. My face is delicate and I can't use any product but them take care my face. I use them every night
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City , TX
These made my skin feel nice and refreshed my skin felt very smooth afterwards and no left over makeup residue
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
The smell is amazing. Unlike other wipes, you only need to use one. Leaves your face clean and smelling great!
Tori L.
Garner, NC
It was very harsh on my face. It made my skin very dry and itchy. I had to stop using it because of this issue.
Brittany D.
Riviera Beach, FL
This is my go to skin care product. Its smells amazing and perfect to help with relaxing before bed. Affordable
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Had never tried them but saw them on sale and decided to give it a go. Have no complaints, does what it should.
Ashley M.
barbourville
Takes all my makeup off with one wipe. Leaves my skin feeling soft after using. I’m a long time user of these.
Trey S.
Pixley, CA
This product right here it's very good. All you have to do is wipe on and you'll have a clean and clear face .
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart