BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Lindsay H.
Charleston , WV
This is an okay product, for me it left my face kind of oily. For the price I just wish it wouldnt have, or atleast gave me an option like for oily skin or for dry skin.
Christy A.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
So I thought this product was really effective, for all my makeup off without having to scrub. It also never dried out before I finished them all which was awesome. I couldn’t stand the smell and felt like it clung to my face for a long time after using. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Carly W.
Kansas City, MO
These are my go to makeup remover wipes. The calming scent always relaxes me, regardless if it's bed time or not. They easily remove my makeup, and I can use a single wipe to take off my entire days makeup. They are a good price for quantity. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Megan M.
Slatington, PA
Best makeup remover wipes ever. I typically hate wipes and think they dry out my skin. These are the only ones I can throw in my bag and use on the go or to take off my makeup in bed. I don’t have to wash my face immediately after using these which is a first for me with wipes!!
Keelie W.
Elkview , WV
These definitely get the job done. They wipe off all makeup and dirt from the day. This is my first time using them and I’ll definitely keep buying them. Very good price
Lisa
These cleansing wipes are one of my favorites. I side them to gently and effectively remove my makeup while not leaving my skin dry. They are affordable and easy to transport due to the packaging. Highly recommend!
Tracy R.
I recently purchased these for the first time, and I do love wiping it on my face before bed though I feel like I still need to use a cleanser before. It does feel relaxing and makes your face feel clean, and its very gentle on your face for anyone who may have sensitive skin.
Colleen B.
Barre
These wipes didn't work as well as I had hoped they would. it did take my makeup off but i had to use like 5 or 6 to get my mascara off. They do have a pleasant scent to them which helped me feel relaxed but it took a lot of them to work with to take all of my makeup off.
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I got this cleansing night relaxing wipes and they work really good in my opinion they’re very affordable and super soft on your face they do burn a little but they don’t make your face turn red at all
Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not one for facial wipes but I did use these for a bit and I would say they helped and probably would have helped a lot more if I used them on a regular basis
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?