BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Traci S.
Prestonsburg, KY
This product is by far the best facial cleanser wipes I've ever used! I love this brand and all of their products.
Krystal K.
Rockford, IL
They really didn't get much of the eye makeup off such as mascara but it did a good job getting the foundation off
Yazmin E.
Eagle Pass, TX
They remove makeup really well but the downside is that they burn my eyes. Other than that, they get the job done.
James L.
These work like a charm. They get rid of acne super quick and have cleared my face quicker than any other product.
Ana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these they smell amazing and it removes waterproof makeup quick plus it leaves your skin feeling super soft
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Does the job doesn't really take all the make up off but moat of it and the price is worth it. You won't regret it.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
These facial wipes are amazing. They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. I use them in the morning and at night.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I loved the product i would definitely recommend it to who ever i know. I loved the smell of it. Its really awesome
Yessica L.
MENTONE, CA
Buenisimos me encanta la sensacion de limpieza que deja estas toallitas perfectas para la hora de consentir tu piel
Megan R.
Newport, TN
I love this product. It leaves your skin feeling very clean and fresh. I have less breakouts using this product.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart