BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Tonya S.
REDDICK, FL
Takes everything off immediatly. Nothing left behind. Excellent for everyday use. Very affordable and feels smooth.
Alexis H.
Renton, WA
They are a perfect thing for the nightly routines. They do what they are supposed to do and are sensitive skin safe
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great affordable product that I enjoy using to clean my face before bed. I found mine at Walmart for a few dollars.
Krystal K.
Rockford, IL
They really didn't get much of the eye makeup off such as mascara but it did a good job getting the foundation off
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
GREAT cleansing wipes!! I use them to remove my makeup and they also leave my face smooth and great! I recommend!!
Kat M.
Sebring, FL
I love love love using this after a long day with makeup on. It soothes my face and makes me feel so comfortable 😊
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I loved the product i would definitely recommend it to who ever i know. I loved the smell of it. Its really awesome
Stephanie M.
Marina, CA
Love the smell of these and they do take off make up easily! The only downfall for me was they did dry out my face
Brenda M.
Lomejor que puede existir enn toallitas humedas las amo y limpian espectacular dejan el rostro fresco y como nuevo
Miriam K.
Marshall, MN
Love the ease of use with wipes versus a regular cleanser clean and clear products are always a trustworthy brand.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart