BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
Love these. Help me feel extra and clean right before I go to bed and takes any leftover dirt away. Amazing good priced
Ashton W.
Plainville, GA
I did not like these wipes. They have a greasy after effect and do not clean well. They're not greatly priced either
Lexie S.
Weatherford, TX
Really love these wipes!! Great smell when you want to relax. Take off most of my makeup so I can go straight to bed.
Amy D.
I love these because sometimes I'm lazy and don't want to was my face lol so I just use these when I'm feeling tired
Merissa s.
Love these so much they clean your face while taking off any makeup you have on at the moment love this brand as well
Holly S.
I love these wipes. They smell lovely and leave my skin feeling clean and soft. I really love that they are oil free.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Me gusta porq cuando no me quiero lavar la cara por mucha flojera lo q hago es usar una y listo mi cara queda limpia
Jennifer F.
I love these facial cleansing wipes. They easily remove make up, dirt and oils while leaving the skin very refreshed.
Sara R.
I love these wipes. They take my make up off and make my face feel so clean. I always try and keep them at my house!
Dulce H.
I love the feeling of the this one. I also love it cus i lnow it removes dirt. And it helps me with my acnel. Love it
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Amazon