BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
_sammy K.
Florence
Girl they wipe out all of my impurities. From demons, to makeup, to clogged dirt in my pores, these are my go to wipes
Brooklynn S.
Brent, AL
I love these wipes! They work great - one wipe is plenty! The scent is very relaxing and perfect for right before bed!
Amber W.
Saint Louis, MO
Great soothing smell for night time use to take make up off. Take off products with ease. One of my all time favorites
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Works absolutely great on my skin. I feel so confident and stunning after each use. I would definitley keep purchasing
Ashley W.
Mobile, AL
It is so hard for me to find a moisturizer thst leaves my skin feeling fresh and not oily. This is one of my favorites!
Belbeth A.
19822 brookhurst st apt #2E Huntington Beach CA 92646
This is the best makeup remover you can get I always use this and it works like magic you don't need more than one wipe
Ashton W.
Plainville, GA
I did not like these wipes. They have a greasy after effect and do not clean well. They're not greatly priced either
Samantha E.
Jupiter, FL
I use these every night to make sure my skin doesnt sleep with grime on it, a thought job as I work with horses daily
Holly S.
I love these wipes. They smell lovely and leave my skin feeling clean and soft. I really love that they are oil free.
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this one.. Go get u some right now. My little one loves this. Works amazing. Helps so much. And its just amazing
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart