BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Love the night relaxing wipes not only does it get my face clean but it also leaves a light scent that's just relaxing
_sammy K.
Florence
Girl they wipe out all of my impurities. From demons, to makeup, to clogged dirt in my pores, these are my go to wipes
Vanessa A.
South Holland, IL
I have to use more than 2 to get my makeup off so not the greatest but and sometimes they feel a bit already dried out
Gisel S.
Ogden, UT
A lot of the make up remover wipes only remove the surface these ones go really deep and remove 90 % of the make up on.
Carol S.
The best for before wipes to cleanse your face when your just dead tired and want to skip your nighttime skin routine!
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
Love these. Help me feel extra and clean right before I go to bed and takes any leftover dirt away. Amazing good priced
Emma B.
I like the clean and clear makeup removers all though they aren’t my favorite. I don’t find them to be sensitive enough
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
Love these makeup wipes! They're super gentle, and get the job done! Definitely my go to, and the price is reasonable !
Ashley W.
Mobile, AL
It is so hard for me to find a moisturizer thst leaves my skin feeling fresh and not oily. This is one of my favorites!
Kasey B.
Bryan, Tx
These are a must have in the everyday bag for @plain_ol_kbo You never know when you need to clean up a bit and reapply.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart