BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Zai I.
Normal, IL
These are my favorite makeup wipes. They have kelp extracts to help calm and relax you. The kelp also smells amazing. They leave your face feeling smooth and ready for the next morning. I always keep these with me!
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
I like these wipes to use at the end of the day. It removes the makeup on my face and leaves a feeling of clean. The price for these is high and I wish it was not as much.
Jessie M.
las vegas
I absolutely love this product I use it when I have late-night out sore when I'm just having a skincare day and I want to make my face feel amazing after getting out the shower
Haley D.
New Hartford, NY
These wipes are the best on the market if I do say so myself. They clean my makeup and everything at the end of the day and there so refreshing and I have sensitive skin and it doesn't burn or hurt my skin. I totally would buy this again and I totally recommend if your thinking about it !
Heather V.
They cleaned well but always hesitant around Night Time stuff with the lavender scent to them. Did have a fresh feeling when I was done cleaning taking everything off.
Chae M.
port angeles
Got all of the makeup off but made my skin a little oily, I like how easy they are too use especially when I’m to tired to actually wash my face or if I’m traveling.
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
i love these wipes so so so so so much!!! the packaging is amazing and super sturdy. they are very gentle on my skin. and ima. first time user but will for sure be repurchasing! these are some amazing wipes
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
This night relaxing cleansing wipes are awesome they do the work and leaves your face so moisturized and clean I would defenetly use this product again and I do recommend it too.
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These wipes have a nice smell and are great for gently removing makeup and dirt but they leave a film on your face. I guess it’s supposed to be in place of a moisturizer, but I still moisturizer and use toner over it. If you don’t use anything after then then it feels a little sticky.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I recently discovered Facial Cleansing Wipes and cannot rave about them enough. This is even more true with the Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-in-One Facial Cleansing Wipes. These are some of the best facial wipes I've ever used and after just two weeks of using them I am completely hooked.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?