BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
My teenage daughters hate to wash their faces especially at night they keep these at their bedside and are easy to grab and use
Kaylee B.
I hate having to grab lots of items just to take off all the dirt & makeup on my face at night. These are so convenient for me!
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
Great makeup removal wipes and cleaning of your face. I use one side for makeup rem I Val and one side for cleaning my face off
Courtney N.
Huntington, WV
These wipe work well when you are in a hurry and need to remove your make up quick. It can be purchased at any local drugstore
Brittany T.
These cleansing wipes are crucial to my day to day routine, they make removing makeup easy and leave my skin feeling refreshed.
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Good for the field and outdoor trips it picks up dirt well but not anything I'd use on a daily basis just when it is convenient
Preeti P.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I always take my makeup off right before bed. These makeup wipes don’t leave my skin feeling sticky or gross after I use them.
Katie F.
Blaine
Purchased at: Target
Very light on your skin, and a great way to refresh before bed time. If you have sensitive skin you can have slight irritation!
Keshia D.
The best product I use at night. Love how it keep my skin clean at night from all the oil and dirt that can buildup on my face.
Heather A.
E Fairfield, VT
It takes my two wipes to clean everything off my face, I didn't really like how it left my face dry and itchy after I used it.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Reese N.
Whitehouse
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes do these cause your skin to have any reactions? Do these actually clean your face?

Amazon