BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Ms N.
This product works great..it leaves my skin feeling good...and it removes all the makeup...leaving my face feeling clean.
Breyanna M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these wipes lol . They really do clean your skin & make your face look better & just brightens the look in your face
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
I don't know why this is relaxing but it's true... my face feels so clean and stress free when I'm done using these wipes
Regan V.
Waco
These are the best makeup wipes I love them they take off every last bit of my makeup and it makes my skin feel amazing!
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I really Love the smell of these wipes they are calming to the skin and feel like they are really getting my skin clean!
cecilia r.
These wipes have a nice scent and i recommend the face wash too if you love these wipes! a great essential for the summer
cinthya y.
Dallas, TX
These wipes are really good theyclean my skin really deep i love this product i use to every night at the end of the day
Annie L.
Austin, TX
Amazing, wonderful. Fresh and they make my skin feel great after using. I buy these before any trip, Great for on the go.
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
These make my skin feel so good without leaving my skin dry, I recommend these 100% they make my face look so good
monster m.
I love these night relaxing cleaning wipes, it makes my face feel fresh and clean for the night and relaxed to go to bed.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart