BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Arianna A.
American
I really like this product and it works well also I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make me all red and it doesn't burn.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
I love this product. Leaves my face so very clean and never leaves it to dry. Insures me that I will not have any breakouts.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Me encantan estos wipes dejan mi piel súper hidratada y suave. 💕 con un solo wipe puedes limpiar completamente todo el rostro
Nikol N.
I like them but doesn’t love it because it feels sticky after that and it doesn’t remove all the makeup around the eye area.
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
Cleans and relaxes as it says it's a good product and I'd use it again love it honestly and I can't wait to get a new voxbox
Crystal P.
The only reason why I use this wipes because it’s causes for me not to get pimples after all that makeup I had on it works..
Brittaney Z.
I use these wipes after the gym and they leave my face feeling clean after a sweaty workout. Definitely a must in my gym bag.
Marisol T.
stony point nc
I love this it feels so good when u r done it is amazing I feel relaxed when I'm done and I go to sleep faster they are good
Luriel A.
Cedar City, UT
Perfect addition to my night time routine. Is the easiest way too get all my leftover makeup off and they smell pretty good.
Bobbi J.
Love love love love these. Made my Acne go away and a bonus they smell really really nice
Just the price is kind of expensive
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart