BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Usually use them after a long night of partying! Love them. Very effective, and great price too. Good brand and also quantity.
Katie F.
Blaine
Purchased at: Target
Very light on your skin, and a great way to refresh before bed time. If you have sensitive skin you can have slight irritation!
Joanna R.
FARMINGTN HLS, MI
Before you sleep make sure use this, clean your face thoroughly the smell is good helps to relax after lonv tiring dqy of work.
Braelynn H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This work great. The only problem is it doesn’t remove my mascara (not waterproof) unless I scrub at my eyelashes for a while.
Alla S.
Great for on the go. I take them camping for that quick face wipe. I hate going to sleep with anything on so these came useful
Jessica W.
Does really well at removing makeup but dries out my skin if used on a daily basis. Does a decent job at preventing breakouts.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Loving using these to clean my face before bed ! Smells good and Doesn't dry my skin out! Will buy again! And tell my friends!!
Kaylee B.
I hate having to grab lots of items just to take off all the dirt & makeup on my face at night. These are so convenient for me!
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Good for the field and outdoor trips it picks up dirt well but not anything I'd use on a daily basis just when it is convenient
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
My teenage daughters hate to wash their faces especially at night they keep these at their bedside and are easy to grab and use
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.