BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Kaylee B.
I hate having to grab lots of items just to take off all the dirt & makeup on my face at night. These are so convenient for me!
Heather A.
Vermont
It takes my two wipes to clean everything off my face, I didn't really like how it left my face dry and itchy after I used it.
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Good for the field and outdoor trips it picks up dirt well but not anything I'd use on a daily basis just when it is convenient
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
Before you sleep make sure use this, clean your face thoroughly the smell is good helps to relax after lonv tiring dqy of work.
Jessica W.
Does really well at removing makeup but dries out my skin if used on a daily basis. Does a decent job at preventing breakouts.
Rachel H.
Louisville, KY
These work really well they remove makeup like they should I love this brand treat your skin this does keep me clean and clear
Keshia D.
The best product I use at night. Love how it keep my skin clean at night from all the oil and dirt that can buildup on my face.
Alla S.
Great for on the go. I take them camping for that quick face wipe. I hate going to sleep with anything on so these came useful
Emily J.
Canton
Works really good for wiping ur face and first time and not a repeat user and it has very nice packaging so they don't dry out
Arianna A.
American
I really like this product and it works well also I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make me all red and it doesn't burn.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart