BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Sam B.
These are the best for taking makeup off at night. I only need one for my whole face and it’s gentle on the eyes and sensitive skin
Sadie A.
Beeville
These Cleansing wipes work fantastic! They get all the oil, dirt, and makeup off of your face leaving it feeling fresher than ever!
Kimberly R.
Everett
I love these, I use them right before bed and it helps keep my face clean through the night. It works really well removing make up
TerriLynn Z.
Edgewater, FL
Not to happy with product , towelettes were not that moist and were really scratchy , or rated my skin . Will not purchase again .
Emma O.
West Jordan, UT
Couldn't do the job for me. Didn't take off most of my makeup and the scent wasn't to appealing. I felt that it irritated my skin.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Estas toallitas limpiadoras son buenisimas para usar de noche, te dejan la piel super suavecita, yo definitivamente las recomiendo
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product here is very amazing and worth every penny that I paid for it and I will definately recommend it to friends and family
valerie c.
Euless, TX
Great cleansing wipes. Safe for oily-sensitive skin. Not too drying. Did not cause redness. Great for clearing little-to-none acne.
Michaelah O.
Washington, UT
I mean they do the job, and smell nice, but other products work so much better. You really have to scrub to get your makeup off.
Ashley A.
These are amazing at what they are meant for lol the only thing is that it somewhat irritates my skin sometimes but I love them!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart