BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
these are amazing and have changed my skin care routine drastically. my face feels less oily when i wake up and my white heads have all cleared away after just 2 weeks of using these!!
Desiray S.
san antonio
After a long day I come home with a face full of make up and clean and clean wipes are my go to went I want to just jump into bed after a long day . Feels great on my skin always buy
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These MIGHT be the best drugstore wipes I've found yet. I've tried neutrogena, simple, equate, burts bees, yes to and these are the best so far.

These get my makeup off, even waterproof mascara, without making my eyes sting or feeling drying or anything like that. The only thing I will say is that I wish they were wetter.
Olivia B.
Clintonville, WI
These cleansing wipes work great for taking off your day face! It’s nice not waking up to smudges eyeliner that your cleansing wipe missed. I use these on my entire face, they are gentle and easy to use. Money saving tip: I cut the wipe in half and use half at a time and put the other half in the resealable pouch! Works great!
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are great wipes for makeup removal. They’re decently priced and I usually purchase them a target. Only flaw is I think they’re too small sometimes I have to use 2 wipes.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
I gonna give five stars to all products from clean & clear, they make always the difference and this is not a expensive brand, what’s I love the most... so I always prove any products from them
Gao V.
I really like this product. It was just moist enough and the price was affordable. I've since found something similar that is even cheaper but that product's availability is scarce. So if you are on a tight budget, head to Target or Walmart (which everyone should have one in their town) to try this wipe out!
Grace B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I love this! So I’m awful at remembering to take off my makeup until I’m half asleep and cozy in bed. So when I drag myself out of bed and wipe off my makeup, it’s good to have a product that uses it all. It’s also nice to have one with a scent that doesn’t attack my senses and give me the chemical smells.
Melanie P.
Highland park , IL
These cleansing wipes get all of the makeup off of my face so efficiently. I never have to really scrub which is great! This is my favorite makeup remover wipe of all time!
Zai I.
Normal, IL
These are my favorite makeup wipes. They have kelp extracts to help calm and relax you. The kelp also smells amazing. They leave your face feeling smooth and ready for the next morning. I always keep these with me!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?