BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Orlando
I am a big fan of this product, I like the way my skin looks and feels after I use it and I like carrying it with me for an all day thing.
Claudia C.
AURORA, CO
Estas me gustan mucho para usarlas por la noche antes de ir a dormir o cuando voy despertando para limpiar el rostro de cualquier impureza
Brittany E.
Works very good for my oily skin I get black heads very easy this helps in many ways I love it and leaves my skin feeling vibrant and soft
teri j.
New York, ['', '', '']
I'm addicted to face wipes.. especially when I'm out walking the dirty streets of ny. these cloths leave your skin feeling fresh and clean
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
I've used these to remove dirt and makeup before bed and love them. They clean so well and have my face feeling super fresh after cleaning.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
These wipes help me get ready for bed and also help my skin feel clean and refreshed. I did notice a change in my skin and a lot less acne.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
I love the wha this product smells and they’re fairly affordable. My only complaint is that they tend to leave my face a little bit sticky.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Perfect for make up removal, very gentle to the skin with a nice scent. For me it works really great and I will definitely buy this again!
Rachel W.
This stuff is awesome, it works great and makes your skin feel refreshed! But I wish it were a lot cheaper, but other than that it's great!
Jasmine P.
Geneva, AL
Loved this product for taking my makeup off before going to bed! Gets everything off great and very useful to carry places in a small bag!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I've been looking for some new makeup wipes. Do these leave an oily residue? Others that I have tried do, and I would really like to find some that don't leave an oily residue.

Amazon