BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
Very gently to your skin, and removes the makeup even is hard areas. I like to add a little oil to use it to remove eye makeup as well
Jamie B.
Aliquippa, PA
These are great after a long day. They do just what they say and I have had no problems with using them. This is an everyday essential.
Maria G.
Miami Gardens
I honestly feel very clean and very hydrated when i use this wipes. I can go to sleep knowing that i completely removed all my make up
Ana H.
Minnetonka, MN
Love the Calming Night Wipes. They are great at removing makeup, calming scent and are well moisturized wipes. Good for sensitive skin!
aubrey g.
Dyer, TN
i love these wipes! they are really moisturizes and smell so good. they do a good job of getting my makeup off! i definitely recommend
Day R.
Glen Allen, VA
I've been using this wipes for not longer than a week and I already can see the difference on my skin, it was absolutely worth it ! ☺️
Amber R.
They take off your makeup very well the only thing I did not like about it is that it left a little bit of an oily residue on my face.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
I really do enjoy using clean &clear products they’re amazing and really do get all the make up off and leave your skin nice and Clean.
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
These are so convenient especially when you are on vacation. I love it don't smell harsh are anything like that. Great for on the go.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Absolutely love these face cleansing wipes! They get off all of my makeup and then some! And I feel moisturizer afterwards not greasy
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart