BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
Very gently to your skin, and removes the makeup even is hard areas. I like to add a little oil to use it to remove eye makeup as well
Jenie T.
Tehachapi, CA
I keep these in my bedside table. They are so awesome and smell great. When I forget or am too tired to wash my face I whip these out.
ᴋᴀᴛᴇ s.
Thornville, OH
My all time favorite make up removing wipes!! So clean and moisturizing and great for before bed! I will ride or die with these always!
Cindy l.
Love the scent and feels really nice on the skin , feels smooth & wipe is really sturdy , great for makeup off or after a great workout
Ana H.
Minnetonka, MN
Love the Calming Night Wipes. They are great at removing makeup, calming scent and are well moisturized wipes. Good for sensitive skin!
Jamie B.
Aliquippa, PA
These are great after a long day. They do just what they say and I have had no problems with using them. This is an everyday essential.
Maria G.
Miami Gardens
I honestly feel very clean and very hydrated when i use this wipes. I can go to sleep knowing that i completely removed all my make up
Amber R.
They take off your makeup very well the only thing I did not like about it is that it left a little bit of an oily residue on my face.
Helem V.
Framingham, MA
This wipes are very good, they remove like 99% of your make up..I really loved, I use everyday and I reccomend people to test it out..
Kristen S.
I LOVE IT ❤️❤️❤️ it really relaxes my face and it helps with the whole getting makeup off thing it makes getting makeup process easier
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart