BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Jody M.
Simi Valley, CA
These are perfect to keep on the nightstand when you don’t want to go to the bathroom and wash your face. They are easy to use and work well.
Athena S.
lansing Mi
Absolutely amazing. When I had these I took my make up off and I was ready for bed in a couple of minutes. It left me feeling really relaxed
Morgan S.
Duluth, MN
These wipes work wonders for my skin. I love how soft they are and how well they take makeup off. The only downside is they are a bit greasy.
Katrina S.
Abingdon, VA
lOVE LOVE LOVE!$ These wipes hydrate your skin, remove makeup aand leave you feeling clean and bare for the night! No oilyresidue in morning
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
A delight of scarves, I love to use before bedtime, to make sure that there will be no impurity in the skin. They're fragrant and not sticky.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
These wipes help me get ready for bed and also help my skin feel clean and refreshed. I did notice a change in my skin and a lot less acne.
Brittany E.
Works very good for my oily skin I get black heads very easy this helps in many ways I love it and leaves my skin feeling vibrant and soft
Andrea C.
Turlock, CA
I love it cause it all so rakes off my makeup so when im drunk its easier for me to take off and go to bed and not wake up with brake outs
teri j.
New York, ['', '', '']
I'm addicted to face wipes.. especially when I'm out walking the dirty streets of ny. these cloths leave your skin feeling fresh and clean
Jasmine P.
Geneva, AL
Loved this product for taking my makeup off before going to bed! Gets everything off great and very useful to carry places in a small bag!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Amazon