BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Kendall B.
Absolutely perfect for my lazy days. If I'm too tired to take my makeup off with soap and water these are second best to getting it all off.
Jody M.
Simi Valley, CA
These are perfect to keep on the nightstand when you don’t want to go to the bathroom and wash your face. They are easy to use and work well.
Corinna M.
I have not tried these yet but plan on because I love stuff which helps with taking off makeup instead of having to wash my face constantly.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
A delight of scarves, I love to use before bedtime, to make sure that there will be no impurity in the skin. They're fragrant and not sticky.
Katrina S.
Abingdon, VA
lOVE LOVE LOVE!$ These wipes hydrate your skin, remove makeup aand leave you feeling clean and bare for the night! No oilyresidue in morning
Tiffany R.
Manteca , CA
These by far are my favorite make up remover wipes. It takes everything off my face with ease, while leaving my face feeling fresh and clean
Morgan S.
Duluth, MN
These wipes work wonders for my skin. I love how soft they are and how well they take makeup off. The only downside is they are a bit greasy.
Paola V.
I use a lot of different makeup wipes and tired this one it was also a good wipe to use for your makeup and makes you feel clean afterwards..
SALLY M.
Cleaned face great removes makeup just made face feel greasy. My skin is a bit dry. Great price for the amount t rsbd thickness of the wipes
Rachel L.
I love the scent of these wipes and they do a wonderful job at removing make up. I only wish they were easier to find and more affordable.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart