BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
They made me break out and look oily . I only used about twice and I had to stop using their products . In general their products make me break out .
Daiana R.
Love these I keep in my purse and in my card I love the smell and love how my skin feel after I use them would recommend these lil wipes are the bomb
Julie M.
Kent, OH
These wipes are perfect when I’ve had a long day and I want to come home from a long day. They take all of my makeup off and make my face feel fresh.
Jacqueline L.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOVED THESE. I’ve tried many different brands but this one is hands down my favorite. They work really well and didn’t leave my skin feeling dry
Kimberly M.
soft towelette, easy to use. packaging is easy open easy close. removes the dirt and daily grim.  good smell perfect to use before bed.
Jenay K.
These are the best! The smell is incredible and they remove makeup like a charm. The wipes themselves are thick. I feel incredible when I use them!
Aandrea w.
Las Vegas, NV
Wipes are very conveniently useable. You can take them anywhere and are very easy to use. I keep them in my purse you never know when u need them.
Lisa F.
These help dissolve makeup that has been sitting on your face everyday. They remove mascara and eye shadow easily. They are about $4.50 at Walmart.
Amy M.
Somerset, KY
These wipes are so good to use, very fresh, very soft afterwards, and they clean every bit up make up off with out leaving face to dry or stinging.
Kansas A.
These wipes are super effective! And they are really convenient for me as a mother. I don't have much spare time, so I Grab and go before bedtime!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I've been looking for some new makeup wipes. Do these leave an oily residue? Others that I have tried do, and I would really like to find some that don't leave an oily residue.

Amazon